+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T tinnitus again.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Any good news ?
    Brammers, rumours as it that Cayton is getting the first round in on Saturday in the lounge but there's a catch. You've got to know what he looks like to approach him.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Brammers, rumours as it that Cayton is getting the first round in on Saturday in the lounge but there's a catch. You've got to know what he looks like to approach him.
    Get him to leave mine behind the bar @ the High Bar

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Just went on flight radar 24. Mrs crash said ,what you on with.
    I said just checking how low that helicopter is.
    It is fkn awful.
    Anyone else afflicted?
    Yes mate I suffer with it too as you say its fkn awful. I suufer more so at night when trying to go to sleep. Hope you are feeling better soon I find listening to music seem to make it go away for a little while at least.

Its a ****ing nuisance, went to answer the phone three times this morning, no ones there

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Cough cough. First round. Gulp, Mrs only allow me a fiver and that has to last me 2 week. Do they still do jugs of water ?
    Btw There's not many know me in the lounge so don't give any clues. Don't want everyone to know I have a fiver

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Cough cough. First round. Gulp, Mrs only allow me a fiver and that has to last me 2 week. Do they still do jugs of water ?
    Btw There's not many know me in the lounge so don't give any clues. Don't want everyone to know I have a fiver
    Tha'll not spend it.....they don't tek white ones anymore.

Mine started last February and tried everything to improve it, acupuncture, physio had a MRI etc. At least here in Germany you get rapid access to services but nothing has worked, hoping to try a new treatment from USA that has had success but it is 4k ? Awful condition and the bad days really get to you

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Mine started last February and tried everything to improve it, acupuncture, physio had a MRI etc. At least here in Germany you get rapid access to services but nothing has worked, hoping to try a new treatment from USA that has had success but it is 4k ? Awful condition and the bad days really get to you
    I sincerely hope it works for you, but I have been told by doctors here, that my tinnitus is caused by noise exposure and is irreversable due to damaged receptors in my cochlea.

So that’s why the atmosphere at the NYS is so poor

No fecker can hear anything

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    So that’s why the atmosphere at the NYS is so poor

No fecker can hear anything
    Good one Grist

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast