+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Incomings.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    just in time for the African nations Cup.
    I am fairly certain that he is not in the Ivory Coast Squad for the AFCON -----I could be wrong, however, if he is having a medical on Saturday it would appear that he is available to play for us. He is coming on loan without an option to buy and it apears that we are covering his wages.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    David Fofana on his way,apparently deal done and dusted
    Well he looks a handful / I can only presume from this that Foster is off again - although him and foster would be formidable I think.

I do think tbh looking at him Amdouni will be better with this lad - interesting signing

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Well he looks a handful / I can only presume from this that Foster is off again - although him and foster would be formidable I think.

I do think tbh looking at him Amdouni will be better with this lad - interesting signing
    Good signing but I'm really worried about Foster now, Vinni won't talk about injuries and then within hours we've signed a striker. Might all be co-incidental, but it all fits too well.

I have read that Schalke want Churlinov. Maybe one in, one out.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Good signing but I'm really worried about Foster now, Vinni won't talk about injuries and then within hours we've signed a striker. Might all be co-incidental, but it all fits too well.
    it does fit but we needed another striker whether he was fit or not so hope it's the former and we have a striking partnership.

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    it does fit but we needed another striker whether he was fit or not so hope it's the former and we have a striking partnership.
    I hope I'm wrong Chris, maybe I'm adding 2+2 and getting 5. I will be delighted if Foster is playing tonight, or even on the bench, but I have this horrible feeling he won't be.

It seems we are becoming a rehabilitation centre for wayward strikers...

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...fofana-burnley

I was reading a book last night, the story of Stephen Little, a very successful independent bookie, I stopped to check whether we'd signed anyone, and indeed we had, David Datro Fofana. I returned to the book and a couple of pages further on was a photo of Stephen with his Bentley on the drive behind him, I did say he was a successful bookie, and I checked to see what his personalised number plate was. Stephen, bless him, must have no ego, because it wasn't personalised, just your ordinary, common or garden number plate. The extraordinary thing was the last three letters of the plate.........FOF.

What can it all mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I was reading a book last night, the story of Stephen Little, a very successful independent bookie, I stopped to check whether we'd signed anyone, and indeed we had, David Datro Fofana. I returned to the book and a couple of pages further on was a photo of Stephen with his Bentley on the drive behind him, I did say he was a successful bookie, and I checked to see what his personalised number plate was. Stephen, bless him, must have no ego, because it wasn't personalised, just your ordinary, common or garden number plate. The extraordinary thing was the last three letters of the plate.........FOF.

What can it all mean ?
    It means mon ami our lad is currently flying in to have his medical and get signed up...

Attachment 25586

Vinney said after the Luton game.. where we could have brought in a game changer before the game.. to push on for a win, signing also boost morale and dressing rooms....
    Another "decision"
    The more I listen to the words and a the retric the more I am reside to the fact that VK and Pace think its alright we will walk it next season and just bounce back.. we done it easy so it will be a breeze right!
    Instead of acknowledging that Rovers with money, PNE with one of the richest guys in the UK... have been stuck in the Championship for decades..
    We should have invested to stay UP like Luton and not for this Poundland Brighton grand plan of in 5 years time..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)