+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Clyde v Aberdeen

[QUOTE=Don Julio;40431846]Only once? Jonathan whatshisface determined to mention them more than that I fear.

Jonathan whatshisface, I can tell you, is from Shetland and is a Dons fan through and through.

[QUOTE=Shetland Don;40431861]
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Only once? Jonathan whatshisface determined to mention them more than that I fear.

Jonathan whatshisface, I can tell you, is from Shetland and is a Dons fan through and through.
    He has said on TV before he supports the pjms

Would have liked a few more goals but in the end we won which was the main thing.

We could be doing with someone who can actually cross a ball so it would be nice to sign a winger this month.

I'm way beyond the age where I actually liked individual players but Nicky Devlin will do for me.

There's something old school about him.

I read more in the media about Darvel in the build-up to this game than the actual two teams who played.

I expect the same people will bang on about Berwick Rangers when the huns play whichever lower league pish they were drawn against.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I expect the same people will bang on about Berwick Rangers when the huns play whichever lower league pish they were drawn against.
    Ah dinna see why they would. As far as Ah'm aware Sevco have never lost a cup game to Berwick Rangers, have they?

I just watched the highlights there. McGrath's Cruyff turn in the build-up to the first goal was particularly good.

Quote Originally Posted by saloonscum View Post
    I'm way beyond the age where I actually liked individual players but Nicky Devlin will do for me.

There's something old school about him.
    Yup. Best of last summers signings, with McGrath not far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Would have liked a few more goals but in the end we won which was the main thing.

We could be doing with someone who can actually cross a ball so it would be nice to sign a winger this month.
    Need someone to replace Devlin as well eh? No idea what the laddie brings to the team

Job done - about all that can be said about that.

Still, vast improvement on this stage last year.

Great finish fae Miovski, another good performance. We MUST keep him if we want any chance of a league recovery like last year.

McGrath was good, showed some nice touches, about the only one with any vision in what he was trying to do, & he put in another good shift. He’s certainly removed my doubts about his attitude with his performances this year.

Devlin good again too. You always get a shift from him & tidy finish for the goal.

The rest were all pretty meh to be honest.

Still, we’re through & that’s fit matters…

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast