+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Stoke City Post Match Thoughts

LR talks about moving parts ours are in reverse! Peltier Clucas are playing from memory should be retired. Bringing Cafu Kelly Appiah on makes it worse. Bramall he's only got pace can't defend or get forward. Ferguson along with Hall another 2 who should be retired. Ayala waste of time being here. Might have forgotten some. Take it from there. Rip it up & start again!

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    LR talks about moving parts ours are in reverse! Peltier Clucas are playing from memory should be retired. Bringing Cafu Kelly Appiah on makes it worse. Bramall he's only got pace can't defend or get forward. Ferguson along with Hall another 2 who should be retired. Ayala waste of time being here. Might have forgotten some. Take it from there. Rip it up & start again!
    I suppose one shining light is that it will be relatively easy to get rid of most of those this summer
    Kelly will hopefully go on loan for the rest of this season and come back a better player for us in div one. Ironic that he’s rumoured to be going to Gills where he had his finest moment.

Hugill and Eaves will hopefully be better in div one. Can’t see JH getting a move to a cship club so looks like he’s staying but who knows.

Peltier Clucas are playing from memory should be retired.
    They were our best two players yesterday you clown. Do you actually watch the game when you go.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    They were our best two players yesterday you clown. Do you actually watch the game when you go.
    I’d say Clucas and Christ were our best 2 players yesterday but it’s faint praise.

Even with the ref Keith Stroud on our side, we would have not won yesterday.
    Could not understand taking Nombre off, & leaving Hugill on.
    Bramall to me is not getting help with cover on the left, when he attacks down
    the wing, yesterday it showed hes not getting a backing player.
    At least Ferguson gave him cover when playing.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post

Was there Peltier Clucas yes not much to beat they weren't our worst players but you can see with both what their timings out their legs have gone.

Although Stoke are average and 19th we are still way off the level and the stats prove that. Second bottom QPR are losing at home to Watford but the stats tell a much different story to our plight........possession 55% to 45%,shots 19 to 9,shots on target 7 to 2,corners 8 to 4........all in the favour of QPR. We can only dream of stats like that and they are just above us.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    What annoys me is the lack of new players and this constant excuse "it is hard" yes we know it is hard it is hard for everyone, but the club know it is hard and have had months to prepare, plan and act.
    If we had many months to prepare, by your very point, so has everyone else. I'm not absolving the recruitment side, but I don't think we can underestimate how difficult a sell we are in this division. Especially in our current position.

That isn't an excuse, it is appreciating both sides.

I watched most of the game v Stoke and in my opinion it was poor from both sides when they got to the final 3rd,tho the winning goal was superb.I think the new gaffer has tightened the Millers up at the back but they look poor when trying to feed the strikers.Victor is a very good keeper but Ollie Rathbone isn't half the player he was when i've watched him before.I must say i think both our clubs will be relegated and i just hope the fake massives at S6 go down as well.UTB

If that superb Clucas strike against Sunderland was from memory, i would take that all day long.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast