+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do we keep loosing in extra time

cause you are actually not very good. just lucky that sunderland weren't any better plus they gifted you all 3 goals.

Newcastle are over rated and get found out v any clued up team.

You never lose in extra time because you’re beaten well before then.
    At least you admit your team isn’t clued up - it was men against boys - you’re woeful.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecat View Post
    cause you are actually not very good. just lucky that sunderland weren't any better plus they gifted you all 3 goals.

Newcastle are over rated and get found out v any clued up team.
    The pathetic dross doesn't give up does he. So thick he'd rather see Blunderland in their position rather than ours.

A shame, really, that Sh!teTw@t keeps up this nonsense.
    A bit of banter would be good fun.
    I doubt if perpetual bans are the solution, either - if he's just going to re-register as a new poster.
    My guess is that he's a lonely person who just craves attention
    I suggest no bans, and no responses whatsoever to the inane posts. I reckon he'll soon give up and go away if he gets no reaction at all.

Quote Originally Posted by OwdBillCook View Post
    A shame, really, that Sh!teTw@t keeps up this nonsense.
    A bit of banter would be good fun.
    I doubt if perpetual bans are the solution, either - if he's just going to re-register as a new poster.
    My guess is that he's a lonely person who just craves attention
    I suggest no bans, and no responses whatsoever to the inane posts. I reckon he'll soon give up and go away if he gets no reaction at all.
    Exactly, he's looking for an audience, don't give him one.

Man City was never gonna be a yardstick whether we were at full compliment of players or not.

Running around chasing shadows for a lot of the game in an already depleted team with little experience as back up was always gonna be an uphill struggle.

As to why we appear to get done at the death, the reality is, we don't generally but the games lately appear to look like we can't hold on when the starker reality is we were done by cheating and basic brilliance mostly.
    The other games were all done and dusted before any late errors.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)