+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luke Williams on EFL highlights

Luke Williams on EFL highlights

Incredible club. Incredible fans, Incredible being at Swansea. Incredible Incredible Incredible. What a fake he is. He didn't get notts promoted, the whole club did. Incredible.

Brilliant or Incredible. His overuse of those words is a bit nauseating but he did a fantastic job for Notts let it go mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Incredible club. Incredible fans, Incredible being at Swansea. Incredible Incredible Incredible. What a fake he is. He didn't get notts promoted, the whole club did. Incredible.
    He's gone , we all move on.!

Agenda much ?

Funnily enough Swansea's first goal under him today was a header direct from a corner. Although I believe Alan Sheehan prepared the team and tactics.

He gave everything he had when he was at Notts. That was enough for me. He's no fake and I wish him all the best.

Focus should be on Notts now.... unless you want to sounds like a bitter ex.

Ardley didn't get us promoted.
    Burchnall didn't get us promoted.
    Williams did get us promoted.

Nothing fake about that Bob, it really happened.

Totally pointless post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Follow your posts with interest, Bob, and you're better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Funnily enough Swansea's first goal under him today was a header direct from a corner. Although I believe Alan Sheehan prepared the team and tactics.
    Ha ha exactly what I thought mate, strange he hasn't started with the short corner. Also some of Swanseas defending at the start of the match reminded me of Notts!

Fair play to the man though, wish him luck. Maybe he feels both clubs are incredible as well, just a thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast