+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does Rob Kelly handle all the coaching?

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    So you can see all these messages that get deleted?
    Yes if it's a simple message deletion (usually caused by someone trying to edit a post on their phone) rather than all the text in a message is deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Yes if it's a simple message deletion (usually caused by someone trying to edit a post on their phone) rather than all the text in a message is deleted.
    So Brin could see the message where I called him a massive bellend?

Oops ...... I'll be more careful in future.

Is it right for him or any other mod to view these deleted messages and then reproduce them on threads?

Just asking for a friend

So Brin could see the message where I called him a massive bellend?

Oops ...... I'll be more careful in future.

Is it right for him or any other mod to view these deleted messages and then reproduce them on threads?

Just asking for a friend
    We can't reply to a deleted message so I've a feeling Brin actually replied to yours just before you deleted it.

Because of the 'bug' in the phone app where messages get deleted accidentally when a user tries to edit it I usually review deleted messages and undelete them if they seem reasonable, especially long ones where someone might have just tried to correct a spelling etc. Ones that contain comments that might be regrettable are usually left deleted.

Why suffer so many delusions of intelligence?

You OK?
    Agree here with howdydoo. Brin is a "moderator" Was called power mad in the day. Still exists in his mind unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    We can't reply to a deleted message so I've a feeling Brin actually replied to yours just before you deleted it.

Because of the 'bug' in the phone app where messages get deleted accidentally when a user tries to edit it I usually review deleted messages and undelete them if they seem reasonable, especially long ones where someone might have just tried to correct a spelling etc. Ones that contain comments that might be regrettable are usually left deleted.
    Hey Cam

It looks as though we should all now be calling you Lorraine

https://people.com/queen-camilla-fam...ueen.%E2%80%9D

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Agree here with howdydoo. Brin is a "moderator" Was called power mad in the day. Still exists in his mind unfortunately.
    Oh no! The posse' are gathering what do I do....what do I do? . It's the same old same bunch of old who come out for an airing every blue moon....watter off a ducks back Kent....trot on. Power mad my arse show me examples where I've previously been power mad. It's all in 'your' mind .

I could be 'power mad'? as you describe it but I'm a better man than that.

NB. Weren't you the one that started up that crappy other site for those on here to flock to? Apologies if i'm wrong but if you are, how's it going these days?
    Last edited by Brin; 16-01-2024 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Oh no! The posse' are gathering what do I do....what do I do? . It's the same old same bunch of old who come out for an airing every blue moon....watter off a ducks back Kent....trot on. Power mad my arse show me examples where I've previously been power mad. It's all in 'your' mind .

I could be 'power mad'? as you describe it but I'm a better man than that.

NB. Weren't you the one that started up that crappy other site for those on here to flock to? Apologies if i'm wrong but if you are, how's it going these days?
    Recall lots of years ago odd jobs painting etc at Millmoor that you organised, "fair play to you". However it was not me that started THAT site. Think that was Exeter Miller who was a decent chap. Check your facts moderator. Back to Millmoor, you in your mind thought you were the redeemer of a lost cause. No further points on this but to be fair Mr Brin, you do try to put a few down on here. You always post that you infer that you have a stable lad or other inside info. Carry on buster as quite a few posters on here have got your number. You certainly pushed Millertop away with your actions of which I believe he was right.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Recall lots of years ago odd jobs painting etc at Millmoor that you organised, "fair play to you". However it was not me that started THAT site. Think that was Exeter Miller who was a decent chap. Check your facts moderator. Back to Millmoor, you in your mind thought you were the redeemer of a lost cause. No further points on this but to be fair Mr Brin, you do try to put a few down on here. You always post that you infer that you have a stable lad or other inside info. Carry on buster as quite a few posters on here have got your number. You certainly pushed Millertop away with your actions of which I believe he was right.
    Okay enough of this crap. Let's get a lot of facts corrected about your post, then I'm calling it a day with you. Not that you post anything often anyway.

Thank you for the points on getting fans together to help paint the old girl, it was a joint effort by all, I did not take all the credit but I did get it all going if that's what you mean.

Regarding the other site. I clearly stated ''Apologies if i'm wrong '' which you have clearly failed to acknowledge. All I seemed to recall was that it was something that didn't appeal too much with me and it was somewhere down south.

Back to Millmoor. Where did I think I was the redeemer of a lost cause? That's just your pathetic mind working silly overtime in an attempt to forge some crap in order to jumble a post together.

Moving on, where do I try to put a few down on here? Again no evidence to substantiate any of this just words off the cuff once again to keep your post going.

'My stable lad'. What's wrong with sharing I receive texts, without prompts I may add, from someone close within the stadium. He's not always correct but has on more than one occasion been bang on the money as they say. What's up are you jealous? I find sharing information with others is sometimes helpful.

Your point on, ''Carry on buster as quite a few posters on here have got your number''. Are you inferring I'm under a possible impending physical attack?

MillerTop - As was clearly proven by CAMiller, and clearly explained by him, I was no way involved with what MillerTop accused me of doing.
    I cannot recall how many times I have attempted to get MillerTop to sign back in and contribute with his very informative threads. I even sent him a private Message but didn't receive a reply. It's his personal choice not to post anymore.

You can believe all you like regarding that particular scenario but, that's the only one instance you say I've pushed people away, simply because there are no other examples. What you have failed to do is mention the fact I have managed to get more than one contributor to come back on the site having been driven away but, obviously that doesn't suit your agenda to mention any of that. I put a lot of time in moderating on here and will continue to do so regardless of reading trivial dross like this, if you were hoping I'd pack it in.

In a nutshell, I don't know what your agenda is but whatever the reason for your poor attempt of a post, it is, just plain unfounded and amateurish.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Okay enough of this crap. Let's get a lot of facts corrected about your post, then I'm calling it a day with you. Not that you post anything often anyway.

Thank you for the points on getting fans together to help paint the old girl, it was a joint effort by all, I did not take all the credit but I did get it all going if that's what you mean.

Regarding the other site. I clearly stated ''Apologies if i'm wrong '' which you have clearly failed to acknowledge. All I seemed to recall was that it was something that didn't appeal too much with me and it was somewhere down south.

Back to Millmoor. Where did I think I was the redeemer of a lost cause? That's just your pathetic mind working silly overtime in an attempt to forge some crap in order to jumble a post together.

Moving on, where do I try to put a few down on here? Again no evidence to substantiate any of this just words off the cuff once again to keep your post going.

'My stable lad'. What's wrong with sharing I receive texts, without prompts I may add, from someone close within the stadium. He's not always correct but has on more than one occasion been bang on the money as they say. What's up are you jealous? I find sharing information with others is sometimes helpful.

Your point on, ''Carry on buster as quite a few posters on here have got your number''. Are you inferring I'm under a possible impending physical attack?

MillerTop - As was clearly proven by CAMiller, and clearly explained by him, I was no way involved with what MillerTop accused me of doing.
    I cannot recall how many times I have attempted to get MillerTop to sign back in and contribute with his very informative threads. I even sent him a private Message but didn't receive a reply. It's his personal choice not to post anymore.

You can believe all you like regarding that particular scenario but, that's the only one instance you say I've pushed people away, simply because there are no other examples. What you have failed to do is mention the fact I have managed to get more than one contributor to come back on the site having been driven away but, obviously that doesn't suit your agenda to mention any of that. I put a lot of time in moderating on here and will continue to do so regardless of reading trivial dross like this, if you were hoping I'd pack it in.

In a nutshell, I don't know what your agenda is but whatever the reason for your poor attempt of a post, it is, just plain unfounded and amateurish.
    Name:  BABY CRYING Meme (2).jpg
Views: 109
Size:  13.5 KB

Name:  BABY CRYING Meme (2).jpg
Views: 109
Size:  13.5 KB
    Is it that time? School out already?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast