+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Big Move

O/T Big Move

If everything goes to plan we will be moving back to sunny Rotherham possibly early April. Do Any Madsters know anyone who can take out a window for furniture to fit through ( removal man doubts it will go through door ) and re-fit the same day?
    Thanks in anticipation

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    If everything goes to plan we will be moving back to sunny Rotherham possibly early April. Do Any Madsters know anyone who can take out a window for furniture to fit through ( removal man doubts it will go through door ) and re-fit the same day?
    Thanks in anticipation
    Lincs I may know someone but he wants to know the type of window, wodden, upvc, aluminium, flat, bay, sash etc Also the aprox size if you can post those up here if he thinks its doable he will then be prepared to go and look and give you a price.

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Lincs I may know someone but he wants to know the type of window, wodden, upvc, aluminium, flat, bay, sash etc Also the aprox size if you can post those up here if he thinks its doable he will then be prepared to go and look and give you a price.
    Thanks for that Henson . Is there a facility on here that allows me to send a PM ?

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Thanks for that Henson . Is there a facility on here that allows me to send a PM ?
    Found it, I will PM details