+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton and Forest

Everton and Forest

I'm actually finding myselfchanging my position on this.

FFP is nothing to do with sustainability-it's all to do with making sure nobody manages to knock one of the established PL darlings out of the top 6, we all know that.

How the PL are allowed to get away with this anti-competitive cartel is beyond me and, much as it pains me to say it, I'm beginning to feel sorry for Everton rather than laugh at them.

Thoughts?

I'm still laughing I have to say - but it is more tinged with pity now.

The only thing is - with this and then City and Chelsea still not getting looked at, more of the rest of hte 14 are beginning to take note and that can only be good for us.

When people thought it was just Newcastle complaining it was ignored, now that clubs like Villa, West Ham, Brighton, Fulham even have realised what it does, they are beginning to argue and say it needs to change.

I feel sorry for Forest… becasue Pickford doesn’t play for them, but I would laugh my c0ck off if he got relegated… nothing against Everton or Dyche other than their keeper really.

FFP is a racket, if nothing else you have to remember that the 105M loss was set back at the start of the 2013/14 season… it’s never been raised as players have to increased in value… the biggest signing in 2013 summer was… 42.4M for Ozil at Arsenal.

It’s always been a scam and it is only becoming more and more obvious as time goes on.

I feel a bit sorry for any club outside of the darling elites who get the harsh treatment.
    Trying to do Everton over again after already docking 10 points from an already struggling outfit seems to be vindictive more than anything else.
    Does this mean they'll do Man City from when they first dodged it all to when they finally stopped- if they ever have stopped?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)