+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 📅Match Postponed Thread: Stockport County (H) 20.01.24

📅Match Postponed Thread: Stockport County (H) 20.01.24

Last edited by SwalePie; 20-01-2024 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Renamed Thread

Gulp!

Not wanting to overplay such an important match, but wanting to let folks know were I stand with my current illness, who would not want to get off down 'The Lane'.
    Amazingly enough, it is my not so football interested wife, who has unknowingly tried all the possibilities of me attending Saturday's game, while she being at home, and me being at hospital.
    In the end we have decided that, even me at my current best, the efforts of me, even dressing to get to the game on Saturday, plus watching the game from a mutch lower seating, position, in the forecast weather, would most likely be too much for me too take and have admitted defeat, it is not a never say never, but it is likely, I have attended my last Notts County FC home game.
    COYP, pleased do not feel any need to reply to this text
    🖤🤍🖤🤍

Whatever happens from now with JOB, I love him, all time Legend for NCFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Not wanting to overplay such an important match, but wanting to let folks know were I stand with my current illness, who would not want to get off down 'The Lane'.
    Amazingly enough, it is my not so football interested wife, who has unknowingly tried all the possibilities of me attending Saturday's game, while she being at home, and me being at hospital.
    In the end we have decided that, even me at my current best, the efforts of me, even dressing to get to the game on Saturday, plus watching the game from a mutch lower seating, position, in the forecast weather, would most likely be too much for me too take and have admitted defeat, it is not a never say never, but it is likely, I have attended my last Notts County FC home game.
    ��������
    I hope that is not your last home game

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    🖤🤍🖤🤍
    Stay strong 1959. Keep the updates coming as when you don't post for a few days, we all worry about you.

Noticed Cameron blush a bit when asked about the goals they are conceding. I feel sorry for him a bit, but he has not been great all season bar the odd match. Hopefully he can find some form or he will be out on his ear.

1959 keep the faith buddy and stay positive. I am 100% that everyone on this page is rooting for you.

Cheers QP, I will do do my best. I think Cameron comes across as a better captain in interviews, rather than during a match.

1959: In 5 or 6 weeks when the weather might be just a tad warmer you may be able to borrow a chair and sit right down at the front where all the action is.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast