+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/t ww3

O/t ww3

Would just like people's thoughts on this. For me the world has never seemed such a dangerous place in my 52 years being here as it does right now. Russia/ Ukraine, Us and the Yanks getting involved in the Middle East and China seemingly on the verge of invading Taiwan. Add on nutters like Kim Jong etc....

I'm so scared for my kids and Grandkids.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Would just like people's thoughts on this. For me the world has never seemed such a dangerous place in my 52 years being here as it does right now. Russia/ Ukraine, Us and the Yanks getting involved in the Middle East and China seemingly on the verge of invading Taiwan. Add on nutters like Kim Jong etc....

I'm so scared for my kids and Grandkids.
    Scary yes but the immediate threat is right on our own doorstep

It’s inevitable imo.
    Nothing shocks me anymore.
    Politicians are just greedy corrupt ****ers all of them.
    Religion is used as an excuse for behaviour.
    Greed drives everything.
    Invasion of immigrants worldwide it’s a powder keg.
    Someone is getting rich though.

Who would you fight for?

Personally it would be my family and perceived freedom.
    Would that be enough against people’s religious beliefs?
    Race has been a decisive issue.

Half of the politicians are not acting in our interests. So will the WW3 be a free for all?
    I can’t really see a nations against nations war.

Two basic reasons wars are started. Power and land. Everything else is smokescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocksgloves1 View Post
    Two basic reasons wars are started. Power and land. Everything else is smokescreen.
    True but there have been plenty of religious wars which I suppose you could conclude were based on power.
    Look at the so-called crusades that were aimed at spreading Christianity across the world and now we have the steady growth of Islam into other cultures.
    Religion has a lot to answer for when it comes to global unrest and can multiculturalism ever really work?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    True but there have been plenty of religious wars which I suppose you could conclude were based on power.
    Look at the so-called crusades that were aimed at spreading Christianity across the world and now we have the steady growth of Islam into other cultures.
    Religion has a lot to answer for when it comes to global unrest and can multiculturalism ever really work?
    The Crusades will return, but this time at home.

War is a business, the elite make money from wars and people dying, they use it to gain more wealth, more power and more resources. They lie to start them, they lie during to justify the murder of people and they lie after to justify the crimes. Governments are mere puppets doing as they are told to make the elite richer and richer. The international bankers back both sides in most wars, a great example of this is the American civil war (7000,000 dead) where one son funded the south and one the north. War will always go on until the human race is ended for ever and politicians support it and promote it (lyndsay Graham in the USA for example) yet people still vote for these insane psychos. The difference these days is you hear about the insanity a lot more and fortunaltely there are a lot of brave independent journalists that risk their lives to get the story out, but look now we actually support the slaughter or imprisonment of these people, the latest being Gonzalo Lira. So should we be scared, YES YOU SHOULD because those sick people kill people EVERYDAY in their wars, do not fall for the bogeyman theory either, that is used to convince you to support their insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    War is a business, the elite make money from wars and people dying, they use it to gain more wealth, more power and more resources. They lie to start them, they lie during to justify the murder of people and they lie after to justify the crimes. Governments are mere puppets doing as they are told to make the elite richer and richer. The international bankers back both sides in most wars, a great example of this is the American civil war (7000,000 dead) where one son funded the south and one the north. War will always go on until the human race is ended for ever and politicians support it and promote it (lyndsay Graham in the USA for example) yet people still vote for these insane psychos. The difference these days is you hear about the insanity a lot more and fortunaltely there are a lot of brave independent journalists that risk their lives to get the story out, but look now we actually support the slaughter or imprisonment of these people, the latest being Gonzalo Lira. So should we be scared, YES YOU SHOULD because those sick people kill people EVERYDAY in their wars, do not fall for the bogeyman theory either, that is used to convince you to support their insanity.

Nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    So sponsored politions within governments back a war then use money raised through taxes or increase a countries debt to buy weapons that are manufacture by their sponsor making them money to pay sponsored politions to back wars so they can raise money through taxes to pay for more weapons to be manufactured by their sponsors. They wouldn't! Would they?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast