+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ground renting

Plans have been changed it was about 1.5% of camper Doon before it was changed.

Camper Doon is over 400 acres.

So you will all still get to roll yer Easter eggs in campy.

Chances of it coming to fruition.....I'd say about 10 %

Chances of us moving to tannadice or utd moving to campy are in my opinion a bit higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Chances of us moving to tannadice or utd moving to campy are in my opinion a bit higher.
    Settle. 😂😂😂😂

Plans have been changed it was about 1.5% of camper Doon before it was changed.

Camper Doon is over 400 acres.

So you will all still get to roll yer Easter eggs in campy.

Chances of it coming to fruition.....I'd say about 10 %

Deary me! You come on here gloating and expect us to throw our arms wide open while your owners continue the delusion. How long has this Camperdown rubbish been going on for?

My suspicious minded self has me asking what are these Fun owners trying to hide every time a revamped idea of how the future will look. Then as sure as eggs are eggs, the ground share theories follow as if to create some pressure on the clubs/council/supporters that the City needs one new stadium, ie the New Campy Funderdome! Im sure you have more concern about our finances to worry how much money is going to the 3rd party who are creating these new plans every couple of months.

The talk about the need to ground share in relation to the creation of New Campy has me asking the question as to why? Surely the new ground could be built and ready prior to any requirement to move?

And anyway, having been caught up in the chaos of getting out of the proposed area after the Ice Hockey where 2.5k are trying to escape, surely the fun crowds would........ oh my mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Deary me! You come on here gloating and expect us to throw our arms wide open while your owners continue the delusion. How long has this Camperdown rubbish been going on for?

My suspicious minded self has me asking what are these Fun owners trying to hide every time a revamped idea of how the future will look. Then as sure as eggs are eggs, the ground share theories follow as if to create some pressure on the clubs/council/supporters that the City needs one new stadium, ie the New Campy Funderdome! Im sure you have more concern about our finances to worry how much money is going to the 3rd party who are creating these new plans every couple of months.

The talk about the need to ground share in relation to the creation of New Campy has me asking the question as to why? Surely the new ground could be built and ready prior to any requirement to move?

And anyway, having been caught up in the chaos of getting out of the proposed area after the Ice Hockey where 2.5k are trying to escape, surely the fun crowds would........ oh my mistake!
    If I wanted to gloat I'd post about football.

If I wanted to gloat I'd post about football.
    At this particular time that's a fair point.When you say the plans have changed do you mean that everything in them ie the cremmy,hotel etc are all in FPS land now?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    At this particular time that's a fair point.When you say the plans have changed do you mean that everything in them ie the cremmy,hotel etc are all in FPS land now?.
    Hello Gunboat,

Hope you are well.

At first part of the training pitches were gonna be on camper down around 2 acres......very small portion.

I think this has now been changed and it's either a very small slither of campy ground or none at all.

As far as I'm aware it's all on FPS owned land apart from this possible very small bit in campy.

You wouldn't know for certain until a planning application went in.......if it ever does.

Another "artists impression" was rushed out before Xmas as nelms had said planning application would be in before the end of the year.......now it's imminent......but that's nearly January done so not that imminent.

Just in case your interested I don't want to leave Dens but if Nelms dosent I think there's an outside chance we will end up at tannadice.

If he does I think there's an outside chance utd end up at campy.

It was the 25% of camper Doon that tickled me.......that would be some land grab.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The training facility is no longer part of the Campy plans. I think everything is now in land owned by Keyes.

Where on earth do you think Utd are getting the money from to move to Campy? We cannae even afford to sort our own patch without going begging to the Foundation.

Hello Gunboat,

Hope you are well.

At first part of the training pitches were gonna be on camper down around 2 acres......very small portion.

I think this has now been changed and it's either a very small slither of campy ground or none at all.

As far as I'm aware it's all on FPS owned land apart from this possible very small bit in campy.

You wouldn't know for certain until a planning application went in.......if it ever does.

Another "artists impression" was rushed out before Xmas as nelms had said planning application would be in before the end of the year.......now it's imminent......but that's nearly January done so not that imminent.

Just in case your interested I don't want to leave Dens but if Nelms dosent I think there's an outside chance we will end up at tannadice.

It was the 25% of camper Doon that tickled me.......that would be some land grab.
    I'm no bad mate thanks,if it does go ahead i would not have an issue with it even if that included a tiny bit of Campy.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Where on earth do you think Utd are getting the money from to move to Campy? We cannae even afford to sort our own patch without going begging to the Foundation.
    I hope Ogren isnae thinking that selling everything we own and renting at Campy is a solution to him recovering some of the money he's lost.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)