+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Countygump

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Hi Pete,I think we all miss Gump & certainly hope he's ok, I am not what you could call a close friend but we have done a few away games & used to have a chat at most home games. I don't really like discussing personal details on here but it's now been a while so I don't think he would mind me revealing that he lost his wife back in Jan, he let me know by text & had obviously taken it very badly,I wished him the very best & told him to keep in touch, I've heard nothing since. I don't want to bother him until he's ready but will try to phone him before next season, sorry I cannot be of more help. COYP.
    Thanks ancient for letting us all know about the loss of his wife. I'm sure i speak for all on here when saying pass on my deepest condolences to him, when you get speaking to him again. Hopefully he will be back, when good & ready

Condolences to Gump, one of my favourite posters on here. Hope he’s back soon.

Sorry for your sad news Gump.

Sorry to hear Gump, as a widower too I know all too well the pain. Best thoughts.

Sorry to hear this news. Men often seem to find it much harder to cope than women do when losing their partner late in life.
    Best wishes to Gump.

So sorry to hear that horrible news, Gump is one of the best posters on here and also a very nice guy to interact with, god bless you sir and hope one day you will return

Thoughts and prayers with Gump.

Ancient- Don’t take offence but please make that call as soon as you feel able.

Sorry to hear that gump mate, really am. All the best and hope to have you back soon.

Not a loss that is easy to get over. Thoughts are with gump.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123