+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Countygump

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    As I recall Gumpy appeared to be in the know (or nearly) regarding some of our transfer targets. Maybe he has been sworn to silence about our new manager.
    I think he gets his information from plympie who I think is on twitter, maybe he knows?

Any update on Gumpy’s whereabouts?

Just been in touch & don't want to say to much but he's fit & will no doubt be back when he's ready. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Just been in touch & don't want to say to much but he's fit & will no doubt be back when he's ready. COYP
    That's great to hear. I hope you let him know he's been missed.

Funny I was wondering this morning where gump is, missed his post's

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That's great to hear. I hope you let him know he's been missed.
    I think you might have told us, Swale, that you'd banned gumpy for a month. Joking apart, it's good to know he's OK. I expect he's fine tuning his prediction skills for his return, so he can leapfrog his pal, ancient, on the correct scores leaderboard.

Good stuff, as long as he is still with us

Ancient, is he still ok? Been absent for a good while now. Miss the craic with him on here

Hi Pete,I think we all miss Gump & certainly hope he's ok, I am not what you could call a close friend but we have done a few away games & used to have a chat at most home games. I don't really like discussing personal details on here but it's now been a while so I don't think he would mind me revealing that he lost his wife back in Jan, he let me know by text & had obviously taken it very badly,I wished him the very best & told him to keep in touch, I've heard nothing since. I don't want to bother him until he's ready but will try to phone him before next season, sorry I cannot be of more help. COYP.

Sad to hear about Patsman and Bridg4d also sad to hear about Gumpy's bereavement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast