+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Countygump

Countygump

Not seen him posting for a week or so & not like him unless I've missed his posts. Hope this isn't another poster that is not in good health.

Not seen Bridge4d for along time or Patsman. Used to keep in touch with Patsman over here but not heard owt from a very long time. I know he had catteracks & maybe still has

He doesn't seem to have posted for a fortnight. Hope he's OK. Does anyone know him offline?

He didn't make a prediction against Grimsby, which is unusual for him. I seem to think ancientpie knows him.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Not seen him posting for a week or so & not like him unless I've missed his posts. Hope this isn't another poster that is not in good health.

Not seen Bridge4d for along time or Patsman. Used to keep in touch with Patsman over here but not heard owt from a very long time. I know he had catteracks & maybe still has
    I'm afraid Bridge4d pie died a year or two ago. He took me to Maine Road with his wife who worked with my mum when I was at school. We lost 5-1 I think, Howard Kendall was their manager. A very gentle man who along with his wife was very nice to me. He also helped me choose my first electric guitar as he was a keen musician when he was younger.

Hope Gump is well.

Just found out that regular poster on here patsman/tel1 passed away in June 2020 for those that remember him.

Just found out that regular poster on here patsman/tel1 passed away in June 2020 for those that remember him.
    That's sad - I assumed the posters who stopped posting just grew tired of the board. Naive I suppose.

As I recall Gumpy appeared to be in the know (or nearly) regarding some of our transfer targets. Maybe he has been sworn to silence about our new manager.

That's sad, always wondered what happened to him.

We've lost some great characters, magwales always made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    As I recall Gumpy appeared to be in the know (or nearly) regarding some of our transfer targets. Maybe he has been sworn to silence about our new manager.
    He is in contact with a old poster on here ITK who is based now in the Philippines or somewhere who had an ear close to the ground at the club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast