+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 📝Stuart Maynard appointed

📝Stuart Maynard appointed

Last edited by SwalePie; 18-01-2024 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Added contract signing icon to title

Most underwhelming

Tbh Luke Williams was also underwhelming for some when appointed. I'm excited to have a new boss in and happy to give him my full support going forwards. Hopefully we'll now see a few new players coming in too.

Good luck to Stuart and his staff now we can move forward.

Good luck to him.

Massively overperformed with Wealdstone so interested to see if he can make the step up. The Bros haven't made a poor decision in regard to their managerial appointments so far so let's trust their judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Tbh Luke Williams was also underwhelming for some when appointed. I'm excited to have a new boss in and happy to give him my full support going forwards. Hopefully we'll now see a few new players coming in too.
    What he said.

I remember feeling baffled when LW came in. Maynard deserves our backing and support. We don't do things the way we used to and shouldn't expect big-name managers coming in. The bros have a strategy and are sticking to it. Since they've come in, the club has gone from strength to strength. I trust them to make the right decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Most underwhelming
    It is in a way. I think it's down to being a league club again & getting compo for LW which wouldn't have been pretty decent,

Good luck to him.
    If you're a bit underwhelmed like I am PLEASE give him a chance, he'll have worked long and hard to get a job like this. Also after last Saturday's game I said I didn't want O Brien in charge for any more games as we need him on the field so I can't knock the club for bringing in a new head coach.

Will judge him on his results and happy we've appointed someone. Hopefully galvanise the players for Saturday.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast