+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bayern Munich after Trippier

When is Livramento's inevitable injury scheduled for?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    When is Livramento's inevitable injury scheduled for?
    Monday mornings training 😩

Well surprised with Tripps but something clearly isn't right and there's been a few different rumours about him, one is more than likely to be true. With the faith Eddie has shown his sh1t form recently I'd of thought he was the sort of player to repay that. Unless he maybe thinks he's been played into the ground a bit. It will be a huge help financially with his wages gone but I just can't get my head round the guy who started it all off is already going before we've even managed to win anything.

Half gutted but just maybe a good move for us. 33 now and maybe the time is right to cash in and give Livra his wings.

Clutching at straws like. Will be a massive miss this if true.

Trusting the process.com.

Something's obviously went amiss somewhere with Trippier and it's going to be interesting if something develops from this story with Bayern.

Maybe Kane's trying to reunite players and Bayern are to be renamed Bayern Hotspur.

Great move for him if he goes, Last chance to move to a big team. Have faith in Livramento

Pete Graves reckons he's fully committed to being here.

Aye - just been on SSN that he is happy and wants to stay.

I do think this will drag on all window though, can also believe this is Munich trying to pressure PSG.

If Trippier's happy to stay then I'm more than happy for him. If the rumour is true and he does want away then my thoughts are, never keep a player that isn't fully committed to the club.
    He's one player that gave his all (and hopefully still will with us) so he's already high up in my player rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Pete Graves reckons he's fully committed to being here.
    I can see him staying and committing himself to the club, even after his playing days are gone. I think he'll go into coaching and learn from and model himself on E.H.

Even when he first arrived I predicted he would become captain, with his ability and tactical nous, and nothing has happened to to change my opinion.

All of the above shows why he is in demand from other envious clubs.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 21-01-2024 at 01:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)