+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    See LW the wanna be pep lost again haha- what he did to get a job in chamoinship baffles me
    That's a very mean comment for arguably our best manager for years and we are not exactly lifting up trees without him

Quote Originally Posted by MapperleyMagpie View Post
    That's a very mean comment for arguably our best manager for years and we are not exactly lifting up trees without him
    We were not lifting trees up when he was here, best manager for years my ass

Hull, Leeds, Ipswich and Sunderland up next. Plenty of incredible teams there. Gonna be tough for him to get more than 1 win out of that lot.

For the non-haters, there's a very good interview with Luke Williams in the Guardian this weekend. Learned quite a few new things about him from it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ager-interview

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    For the non-haters, there's a very good interview with Luke Williams in the Guardian this weekend. Learned quite a few new things about him from it.

An excellent read indeed.

Very enjoyable read - he’s got quite the backstory and definitely has worked hard for his chance. Personally, I hope it goes well for him and that he’s still in charge when Swansea play Forest in the Championship next season.

Read it myself was good th be fair
    As for hate , i never said that nor has anybody else, all thats annoyed me is people keep banging on that he was some kind of genius when he wasnt thats all , like the post earlier saying we only got a point from barrow and mansfield with sM, and we not pulling up trees now he has gone, well we lost 6 out of the last 9 when he was here

Can't blame the defence today though, they lost to a really well executed training-ground move - excellent goal by Plymouth

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Read it myself was good th be fair
    As for hate , i never said that nor has anybody else, all thats annoyed me is people keep banging on that he was some kind of genius when he wasnt thats all , like the post earlier saying we only got a point from barrow and mansfield with sM, and we not pulling up trees now he has gone, well we lost 6 out of the last 9 when he was here
    It was a good read but all LW has said is that he worked hard - so what? We have all worked hard for our families 12 to 14 hour days -
    and is Cook at chesterfield a genius now also - because Chesterfield are running away with the NL and are looking to finish over 100 points ?? Will he better than LW if they get more than 107 points ??

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Hull, Leeds, Ipswich and Sunderland up next. Plenty of incredible teams there. Gonna be tough for him to get more than 1 win out of that lot.
    Plymouth at home was the easy game of the 8 or so matches being as though they were a place or two above them. They're going to struggle picking up any points from that lot. Their fans are already questioning the appointment.

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast