+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: O/T:- Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Good result for LW today to keep them clear of the relegation zone. Wish you were still here Luke.
    Dont we all wonder if Wealdstone have a forum too mocking Maynard each week 🤣🤣

Lost 1-0 at Bristol City today and face rivals Cardiff next Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Good result for LW today to keep them clear of the relegation zone. Wish you were still here Luke.
    Bad result at Bristol City, 72% possession, 0 shots A mate is a Swans season ticket holder and he's saying most are not convinced nor wanted him as coach.

He may well be back here next season

No thanks. Will Swansea be closer to Nottingham next season🤣🤣 Why employ somebody who could **** off again as soon as a job closer to home comes up Trust has gone

I watched part of the game and switched off because it was so dull.

Personally I'd take Luke back. We'd still need to sign a decent keeper and centre back, but he'd motivate the attacking players again.

Looking at the Swansea fixtures they're playing a lot of the teams below them over the next month or so. I think they'll probably get enough wins to be safe, but it could turn ugly for him there if not.

Williams might well be in a similar situation to Maynard. Talented coach, but a step up too far.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Bad result at Bristol City, 72% possession, 0 shots A mate is a Swans season ticket holder and he's saying most are not convinced nor wanted him as coach.

He may well be back here next season
    I'd have him back in a heartbeat. Smart, exciting football and had these same players performing like Brazil most weeks. Anyone thinking he was somehow deficient is delusional. Maynard is useless.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748