+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Swansea

O/T:- Swansea

Luke’s first home league game not going to plan. 2-0 down and being cut to ribbons.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-02-2024 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Added off topic prefix

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Luke’s first home league game not going to plan. 2-0 down and being cut to ribbons.
    Getting outclassed. I would say he has left much better forward players behind here, defensive quality about the same (poor). Luke has taken his goals conceded form with him

Only 20 minutes in so time to bring it back, but only 28% possession so far. Wonder if we ever went that low, at any point, during his tenure here?!

Southampton are a good side though, not a good barometer.

Incredible !

Quote Originally Posted by Putney Pie View Post
    Getting outclassed. I would say he has left much better forward players behind here, defensive quality about the same (poor). Luke has taken his goals conceded form with him
    Hopefully!

Wonder what tweaks Maynard will make to the ‘defence’. I liked what he said about defending from the front, though it’s all lip service until he does it….LW said the same things.

Don Goodman on commentary - “Luke Williams will have to consider changing something at half time”. Problem is he doesn’t know how to

What no plan B Luke...Although the Saints are on a roll at the moment...Anyone remember Terry Paine...

Playing Southampton is on a different level to the games we have, although you would have thought that Swansea's players would be better than ours. I am sure LW will have some actions in his mind.

He said before the match, twice, that he wants Swansea to play Rock n roll football. Did he ever use that phrase with us?

1-2 now BTW

Scratch that 1-3

At least he’ll be home earlier and can watch the video back of all the goals his team conceded. Three at the moment but should have been double

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast