+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wilson - Athletico Madrid

Wilson - Athletico Madrid

What the ****

Really beginning to feel like this is a continous attempt to unsettle our players.

Bruno
    Big Jo
    Tripps
    Longstaff
    Lascelles
    Wilson
    Miggy

All have been linked away.

I literally came on to see if there was anything on here after reading a Whatsapp about Wilson.

Actually, would we even notice his absence? His injury record is shocking. Much as he's good when he's fit, if we sold him and bought a younger, less injury-prone player, I'd be less bothered than I would if it was some of our other players, tbh.

Article goes on to say he'll be moved on in the summer if not now.

That I can buy to be honest.

I just don't see it happening now at this point of Jan when we'd have so little time left to replace him.

Aye, he needs replacing this summer at the latest.

When he's hot he's hot, but when he's not he's not. Too much of the not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post

What the ****

Really beginning to feel like this is a continous attempt to unsettle our players.

Bruno
    Big Jo
    Tripps
    Longstaff
    Lascelles
    Wilson
    Miggy

All have been linked away.
    Shock to the system JamJam!

For 15 yrs we've not had players anyone actually wanted to buy.

So you've gotta look at it as a good thing.

Realistically most of them are going no where. Perhaps one or two will go. Tripz looks like he on his way to Bayern.

We'll get our money back if not make a few quid on him if he does leave.

Also, De ligt might be in the mix or Kimmich. Lascelles goes out to Turkey for £13m De Ligt comes in as part of the Tripz deal.

Tino take on the RB first team birth with Krafthu as cover for both CB & RB. Next Season Ashby & Tino fight it out for the RB slot.

You can see the logic from the club if that works out. De Ligt is 24 and wants out of Bayern.

Botman & De Ligt both 24, that a mouth watering centre back pairing of world class proportions.

To be fair I massively rate De Ligt.

Him and Botman would be a phenomenal pairing, plus bothing being Dutch would be good as they'd blatently be the dutch first choice pairing which works for us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I literally came on to see if there was anything on here after reading a Whatsapp about Wilson.

Actually, would we even notice his absence? His injury record is shocking.
    Not much.

Wilson could have two weeks off with a twisted sock and let’s be honest Isak isn’t much better

We need a striker that we can get 30 Premier League games out of

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Actually, would we even notice his absence? His injury record is shocking. Much as he's good when he's fit, if we sold him and bought a younger, less injury-prone player, I'd be less bothered than I would if it was some of our other players, tbh.
    Yes. I have actually got used to him never being available. Good servant when fit but wouldn't break my heart.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)