+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Official All Things Wakefield Trinity Thread And Others 2024 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Well after yesterdays Challenge Cup games great to see it will be 4 Yorkshire teams in the last 16 draw with the Super league boys.

Will be cheering on the Mighty Trin from afar later today and hoping we come out of the tasty derby game against Fev with a win.

A home draw against a non Super league team or Cas or London would then be nice. Test ourselves against similar level opposition and then a nice home draw in the quarter finals against one of the big teams.
    Live coverage in the link for you Chop of today's Challenge Cup 5th round clash at Fev .

Hope it works ok for you out there in the Far East .

https://www.youtube.com/live/N2hywre...g8LnZLPJ5XoDyx

Thanks for that Animal, appreciated, will try it.

You going to the game?

Could be a mud bath affair !!?

Thanks for that Animal, appreciated, will try it.

You going to the game?

Could be a mud bath affair !!?
    No not today Chop , what with it being Mothers Day and family coming over plus the live coverage I'm giving it a miss .

Going to the league game at Post Office Road on Good Friday , got the tickets the other day .

Certainly our biggest test of the season so far and Fev will certainly be in our faces with their passionate fans backing them to the hilt .

Got to match them in the physicality department and ensure our extra quality gets the job done .

I think Daryl and his team will have the lads right for this one and I think we'll win by 20 points but it will be tight early doors .

An excellent result for the mighty Feth today, the pride of RL in West Yorkshire. 😀

Featherstone Rovers 14 - 10 Wakefield Trinity

Well done to Fev , tough one to take but they got the important break when it went to Golden Point .

Conditions were atrocious for both teams , now you know why this is predominantly a summer sport now .

Too many errors from Trinity today but the errors are forced by the opposition so no complaints from me .

You lot will win the League no doubt, but its interesting talking to Wakey fans that I know.
    They say they're looking forward to renewing some old West Yorkshire rivalries this season, with teams like Feth, Bradford, Halifax, and even Barley lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    You lot will win the League no doubt, but its interesting talking to Wakey fans that I know.
    They say they're looking forward to renewing some old West Yorkshire rivalries this season, with teams like Feth, Bradford, Halifax, and even Barley lol.
    Aye well maybe but we don't want more than a season of renewing old acquaintances .

We want to win the league , the Grand Final and the 1895 Cup and get back to Super League on the field rather than through IMG .

We all know what's coming from other fans if we get back to Super League via IMG .

Not that it's our fault mind , we don't make the rules .

Christ , we've made the sports pages of The Guardian .

Wakefield have gone down but life is looking up at the renovated Belle Vue https://www.theguardian.com/sport/no...=share_btn_url

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Christ , we've made the sports pages of The Guardian .

Wakefield have gone down but life is looking up at the renovated Belle Vue https://www.theguardian.com/sport/no...=share_btn_url
    Very important that we do not forget what Minnards and Carter did for this club with limited funds. They laid the foundation for where we are today.

Onwards and upwards on and off the field, a great time it is to be a Wakefield Trinity supporter after our struggles for so many years.

Very important that we do not forget what Minnards and Carter did for this club with limited funds. They laid the foundation for where we are today.

Onwards and upwards on and off the field, a great time it is to be a Wakefield Trinity supporter after our struggles for so many years.
    Totally agree Chop , even though we were relegated Minnard and Carter still handed a club over to Matt Ellis that was in good shape for him to take it to higher levels .

I'm on the 4.30 PM train from Darton this afternoon and taking a work colleague to his first RL game , having a few pints in the city centre before heading to Belle Vue around 7.30 PM for the opening of the new stand and the firework display .

Just a slight worry we are going to bugger this up in front of a sold out and expectant Belle Vue crowd but that's the old Trinity still in my system .

C'mon Trinity .

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast