+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Reading v Derby

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    They both showed promise once, about 1830 I think it was! Mind you my head teacher wrote it on my report once, shows how wrong you can be!
    That's the trouble with teachers ...delusional ☺️. The issue with "promise about 1830" is that the match didn't kick off for another 90 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    In direct reply to my post, which you quoted... and do you think I don't know that?

Did you ever try to teach your granny to suck eggs?
    No but it seems that might be an idea with you! My post was obviously a response, but it wasn't aimed at critiquing what you posted, it was an innocuous comment which is why I put "to be fair"

Have you ever thought of being less tetchy and oversensitive? I mean I haven't laughed at your 1-4-3-2-1 description of a formation for months now!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    No but it seems that might be an idea with you! My post was obviously a response, but it wasn't aimed at critiquing what you posted, it was an innocuous comment which is why I put "to be fair"

Have you ever thought of being less tetchy and oversensitive? I mean I haven't laughed at your 1-4-3-2-1 description of a formation for months now!
    rA do you feel like a weight’s been lifted off your shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    rA do you feel like a weight’s been lifted off your shoulders?
    Lol! Tbh I’m just puzzled. You know who has clearly been on another ‘how to win friends and influence people’ course. I just don’t ‘get’ the endless antagonism and unnecessary offensiveness. He doesn’t even annoy me any more...just someone not to waste any more time on.

"You know who...." - sounds a bit like Voldemort

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    "You know who...." - sounds a bit like Voldemort
    The Dark Lord? Nah...he’s described as having no need for friendship or companionship, having no capacity for empathy, being concerned only with his own well being and displaying enormous feelings of arrogance and superiority. Oh, hang on.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 25-01-2024 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol! Tbh I’m just puzzled. You know who has clearly been on another ‘how to win friends and influence people’ course. I just don’t ‘get’ the endless antagonism and unnecessary offensiveness. He doesn’t even annoy me any more...just someone not to waste any more time on.
    Oh **** off rA, you pompous tw@t!

****ing hell you most of you lot must be really fun to be with, as soon as your version of events is disputed or commented on you get tetchy!

The only offensive thing I said against rA was your endless whinging and sniping, starting back in August before a ****ing ball had been kicked, since when you post some rubbish then deny it means what it clearly says it does. But you are a weak pathetic little man unable to hold an argument, whining, moaning and no concept of reality, I pity anybody who knows you.

As for MA, what did I post that was offensive???? Nothing, just commented "that fans on social media weren't necessarily reflective of the majority to be fair," then he posts an insulting post and apparently its a surprise when I'm abusive back?

Mind you he's another @rsehole as far as I'm concerned, you go well with the closet racist that is AF!

There is no debate on this forum, its completely pointless, ooh we can't say anything just in case diddums' is upset that the utter piffle he has posted has been shown to be completely wrong.

Still rA, calling for £500k transfer fees and the attendant wages and the manager to be sacked costing millions apparently isn't a deluded fan calling for Clowes to spend more millions!!!! I mean just think about that for a moment, how monumentally stupid you would have to be to deny that is effectively what you have posted.
    Last edited by swaledale; 25-01-2024 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Oh **** off rA, you pompous tw@t!

****ing hell you most of you lot must be really fun to be with, as soon as your version of events is disputed or commented on you get tetchy!

The only offensive thing I said against rA was your endless whinging and sniping, starting back in August before a ****ing ball had been kicked, since when you post some rubbish then deny it means what it clearly says it does. But you are a weak pathetic little man unable to hold an argument, whining, moaning and no concept of reality, I pity anybody who knows you.

As for MA, what did I post that was offensive???? Nothing, just commented "that fans on social media weren't necessarily reflective of the majority to be fair," then he posts an insulting post and apparently its a surprise when I'm abusive back?

Mind you he's another @rsehole as far as I'm concerned, you go well with the closet racist that is AF!

There is no debate on this forum, its completely pointless, ooh we can't say anything just in case diddums' is upset that the utter piffle he has posted has been shown to be completely wrong.

Still rA, calling for £500k transfer fees and the attendant wages and the manager to be sacked costing millions apparently isn't a deluded fan calling for Clowes to spend more millions!!!! I mean just think about that for a moment, how monumentally stupid you would have to be to deny that is effectively what you have posted.
    Oops. Nice! Well there you go...tad ‘tetchy’ perhaps, but at least we know where we all stand now.

I don't, yet.....😄

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I don't, yet.....😄
    The sword of Swaloclese

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)