+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Euro 2024 swaps

Euro 2024 swaps

Hello all,

I am a Scotland football fan going to Euro 2024. I run the Scotland's Coefficient twitter account which is popular with Scottish football fans.

I have created the only available fan run FACE VALUE swaps of Euro 2024 tickets, ticket-exchange. org. There are nearly 500 tickets already registered by GENUINE FANS in need of a swap. Over 100 England tickets.

This website is for anyone that was successful in the UEFA ballot in November and bought tickets for a match they no longer want to see.

You can register your tickets on the website, and which matches you would like to swap your tickets for.

The website will then put you in touch with someone that has the tickets you are looking for, to arrange a swap 3 weeks before the tournament.

You can read more information on my twitter post (link at the end) which has been seen by over 275,000 people & you can see which countries tickets are available for swap after only 5 days of the website being live.

Please share on any other online fan pages you are on to help spread the word, and get as many GENUINE football fans together to swap their tickets so both can see the matches they want to see!

https://x.com/scotlandscoeff1/status...269402836?s=20

That is very helpful so thanks for that, and good luck with the tournament, we know the Scots are over the moon by getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    That is very helpful so thanks for that, and good luck with the tournament, we know the Scots are over the moon by getting there.
    Nice one Claw