+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Automatic Promotion

Automatic Promotion

Next 6 games should tell us if we are going to stay in the mix.

Norwich (H) W
    Bristol City (A) D
    Rotherham (H) W
    Swansea City (A) W
    Plymouth Argyle (A) D
    Leicester City (H) D

12 pts I think , be interesting to see how many points Ipswich & Southampton pick up next 6 games as well.

5 games in 21 days in Feb.

Should be fun.....

Ipswich and saints have some tricky fixtures over that period. Think we need to win the next 5 if we are to challenge for auto spots.

Foxes have an easier run.

Hate to say it but personally I think Leicester and Southampton are to strong, Ipswich and Leeds are prone to mistakes which cost games, Leeds especially on corners and free kicks into our box, have been for years, done well to get where we are after a poor start, play offs I feel for us, although I'd love to be proved wrong, as you say, next 5 games will give us a good, or bad, idea where we're heading, tonight against Norwich will certainly not be easy.

Cup game to play as well which doesn't really do us any favours.

The opposition treats every game against Leeds as a cup game, that doesn’t help us.

We can’t afford to lose any more ‘2 in a row’

We might possibly be the best team in the championship, on our day, but not consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    We can’t afford to lose any more ‘2 in a row’

We might possibly be the best team in the championship, on our day, but not consistent.
    Agreed. The concept of having to put 2 wins together in the playoffs is very concerning to me. For some reason Kiko comes to mind.

I think we play again before saints or tractor boys so wr have a chance to briefly jump to second!

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I think we play again before saints or tractor boys so wr have a chance to briefly jump to second!
    Put em under pressure, and you never know.

🤞

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)