+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diamond geezer.

Diamond geezer.

Word on the street is we have signed Jack Diamond.

Is he fast?

These type of signings don’t bode well usually.. I suppose he was cleared by our judicial system but I bet away fans will play on it & might knock his confidence.. Look at Greenwood & Mendy as recent examples.

If he is innocent then he needs to rise above it 👍

Quote Originally Posted by postmanpete View Post
    Word on the street is we have signed Jack Diamond.
    Hopefully will add a cutting edge to the attack.

Let’s hope we’ve got a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Let’s hope we’ve got a gem.
    Apparently Simmo had to dangle a big carrot in front of him to get the deal across the line.

p.s. I have me coat and have already left the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    These type of signings don’t bode well usually.. I suppose he was cleared by our judicial system but I bet away fans will play on it & might knock his confidence.. Look at Greenwood & Mendy as recent examples.

If he is innocent then he needs to rise above it 👍
    But he is innocent!!

Haw Cayambe,

Reading my last line again it could come across 2 ways:

1- Could be a question “if”
    2- Could be a statement of fact “if he is” followed by an opinion

I meant the latter, he was found not guilty in Court but we can live in a cruel world as you know and I would be very surprised if away fans did not give him a load of stick.

In some ways it also reflects bad on society when someone is guilty and competes a prison sentence but then no one will take that into consideration, Adam Johnson for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    Haw Cayambe,

Reading my last line again it could come across 2 ways:

1- Could be a question “if”
    2- Could be a statement of fact “if he is” followed by an opinion

I meant the latter, he was found not guilty in Court but we can live in a cruel world as you know and I would be very surprised if away fans did not give him a load of stick.

In some ways it also reflects bad on society when someone is guilty and competes a prison sentence but then no one will take that into consideration, Adam Johnson for example.
    "Being innocent...." better??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)