+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Day

Christmas Day

Well fellow millers it’s Christmas Day are we going to get that bike or toy racing car we always wanted wrapped beautifully in Xmas paper or will we end up with some socks and a 3 pack of undercrackers or worse still nothing?
    We await the fax with eager anticipation Happy new year !

I just hope they've remembered to put a fresh roll of paper in the Farrend Rawson fax machine!

I’m looking forward to the he's not good enough, injury prone , over the hill
    etc quotes and the best one cheap option 😂

Doubt we will be shopping at Harrods more likely Temu.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersJ81 View Post
    I’m looking forward to the he's not good enough, injury prone , over the hill
    etc quotes and the best one cheap option 😂
    …..also…..couldn’t quite get it over the line or……one last payday or…..sick-note….

It’s not always about spending money its about getting the right fit, Watch Man Utd & Chelsea they have spent millions & millions & they are both crap.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 01-02-2024 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    It’s not always about spending money its about getting the right fit, Watch Man Utd & Chelsea they have spent millions & millions & they are both crap.
    Agree, it is all about how good your recruitment team are and the strategy set by the board

Maybe the Millers should check what shape the recruits are in, no good buying
    a square peg, to go in a round hole.

You guys should get in touch with Harry Potter and share your knowledge.

You've sussed it. You have the magic formula.

You should team up and scout U18's and U23's and grassroots football. I'm sure you'd identify the next Jamie Vardy or Ian Wright on a weekly basis. The 50 scouts who attend every one of these games may as well not bother.

Deluded as deluded can be. Lightning does strike in football but not as often as you'd like to think and certainly not in locations you can pinpoint.

You can fail with money easily but it's infinitely more difficult to be successful with little or none of it. Ironically something RUFC have been, during the last 10 years.

Despite the constant slagging off of players and managers.

God help the club if they struggle in any way nest season. The expectation and entitlement from some of our fans is unbelievable.

'Lest we forget' where we were 10 years ago.

UTM

As I said previously with the situation we are in The pool of accessible and suitable players was always a small one,and week by week that has got smaller and smaller…we will get some in but I am prepared not to be overwhelmed..and In some respects quite rightly so..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast