+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O/T The new Toyota engine the motor industry is afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    John2 and KerrAvon commenting on the same thread, and saying the same thing, with identical writing styles

Odd coincidence is that
    Grist, have you not twigged yet? Take yesterday for instance and look at the timings, one moment John2 is trying to goad me, I don't reply so he logs off. Next as in a puff of smoke, kerravon appears just like the shopkeeper and starts to challenge Frog on his thread. Thing is, Mods are soon to be able to see IP addresses then the fun will begin . Which one will he stay with, Kerr or John, or a n other? Comes across as very intelligent but I feel he suffers from some kind of disorder.

One minute he's all medical and then when he reappears he's a legal eagle. A lot of copying and pasting but I feel his talents are wasted and should go on a TV quiz programme to flex his great mind but, are you allowed Google whilst answering a live question?

....top man love it...., but he poured coke in and not water?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Things go better with Coca Cola

Everybody knows that. 😜

I see that this beautiful ship set off on it's maiden voyage from Miami.

The 'water' driven engines currently on loan from Toyota can deliver 27,000 bhp.

Brin that is absolute pants, a piano tuner would know that.

It's the GT version mate. Fizzy drinks, cans, kitchen waste - owt really.
    Oh - and it travels thriugh time as well (optional extra)

Grist, have you not twigged yet? Take yesterday for instance and look at the timings, one moment John2 is trying to goad me, I don't reply so he logs off. Next as in a puff of smoke, kerravon appears just like the shopkeeper and starts to challenge Frog on his thread. Thing is, Mods are soon to be able to see IP addresses then the fun will begin . Which one will he stay with, Kerr or John, or a n other? Comes across as very intelligent but I feel he suffers from some kind of disorder.

One minute he's all medical and then when he reappears he's a legal eagle. A lot of copying and pasting but I feel his talents are wasted and should go on a TV quiz programme to flex his great mind but, are you allowed Google whilst answering a live question?
    I'm sorry that I have upset you, Brin, but I'm genuinely interested if you've toyed with flat earth.

Plus all of the exotic places they both seem to go to mixing with friends in high powered jobs

Still, gives us a laugh or two

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Plus all of the exotic places they both seem to go to mixing with friends in high powered jobs

Still, gives us a laugh or two
    Pathetic actually.

I'm soon off to Singapore, Malacca Malaysia, Penang Malaysia, Patong Bay for Phuket Thailand, Langkawi Thailand, Port Klang for Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, back to Singapore, Laem Chabang for Bangkok Thailand, Phu My for Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam, and then back to Singapore........or have I just copied and pasted that from a web site?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast