+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: O/T The new Toyota engine the motor industry is afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Have these guys ever heard of a VPN, FFS?

These constant accusations and backslappings seem to be increasing here again.

Is it just case of deflecting from bouts of utter stupidity and/or arrogance?

Think it's extremely unfortunate that a confrontational character remains an active moderator on here to be honest. He's already driven Millertop away. Should really take a step back and engage his brain for a change.

Gulli-Brin

Your finest hour John2. I like it.
    Howdy, prove where, how, or why I allegedly drove millertop away? CAM even went back on all cancelled/removed posts that Millertop was again allegedly relating to and found nothing, because I did nothing! Millertop when also asked to stump up the proof couldn't so stop posting nothing you or anyone can prove as there's nothing out there to find.

I personally sent Millertop a PM to explain I removed nothing he/I posted that particular day. I even put a post on here openly expressing to Millertop I hadn't tampered with his post in any way but he chose not to reply. I feel there was more to Millertop not posting anymore but we'll never know why.

Final point on me being a confrontational character, why? I barely share posts with you as you constantly take the piss so you're best ignored.

Gulli-brin, you did once dox me, which is a worrying behaviour, especially for a moderator. And in another incident, you abused your moderating powers to hide the embarrassment of something you had said. Thankfully CAM gave you a bit of a dressing down.

I wonder if you wish you still felt comfortable doing that in threads like this where you humiliate yourself.

Are you going to put your money where your mouth is on my wager?

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Gulli-brin, you did once dox me, which is a worrying behaviour, especially for a moderator. And in another incident, you abused your moderating powers to hide the embarrassment of something you had said. Thankfully CAM gave you a bit of a dressing down.

I wonder if you wish you still felt comfortable doing that in threads like this where you humiliate yourself.

Are you going to put your money where your mouth is on my wager?
    I'll come back to this later....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I'll come back to this later....
    Why give oxygen to it Brin?

Best ignored, he obviously has a problem

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567