+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

Hearts v Aberdeen

Not even a match thread for this game yet so thought I'd put one up. Going in hope of I don't know what. I fear the worst again here at this venue. For me our only hope is to go with a back 4 again but change the middle so we have at least some width perhaps with Morris and Duk. Has to be better than Polvara and McGrath. If we do that and up the tempo from the start rather than the lame pedestrian like start at Perth, for me is our only slim chance. I just don't see where our points are coming from other than maybe Dumpdee at home in the next four league games.

Thoroughly depressing thoughts for tomorrow. C'mon Barry give the 650 of us something to cheer.

In as usual. God knows why.

I knocked a ticket back. Love going to Tynecastle but I can’t see anything other than a pumping by a bang average hearts side

it will be a pumping

The oddball Sunderland fan won't be there, we can predict that much.

A fixture second only to Parkhead in the utterly pointless waste of time stakes.

Even when playing well we always shyte the bed there.

This current mob? Forget it.

Not sure I’ll even watch. If I do I’ll be very surprised to make it to full time.

Write it off & move onto midweek - the only potential 3 points we have in the next 4/5 fixtures…

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I knocked a ticket back. Love going to Tynecastle but I can’t see anything other than a pumping by a bang average hearts side
    I got the chance of a ticket for it too and that hasn't happened in a long time for Tynecastle.

I'm not reckoning on a pumping and we can never be sure which Aberdeen will turn up, but I'm not exactly traveling down with an expectation of winning three points.

I think the master tactician will have got his players 100% fit and ready for the game, and pick a formation guaranteed to beat the Jam Tarts. After a masterclass in attacking football, the Dons will come away with a 3-0 win.

Then I will turn my Xbox off and listen to Barry's Dons Duds lose 0-5 to the real-life Jambhoys.

Nice to see a confident sheep

There is no logic as to why aberdeen have a poor record at Tynecastle, litterally none, hearts have been mince for the last 50 years bar the odd year here and there , i don't get why the performances are usually so weak and pathetic

I think it's back to hoofball 5 at the back again tomorrow

line up the same way he did versus rangers and the european teams, 5-4-1 as if hearts are full of galacticos and Miovski up front with direct missiles being constantly smashed to him all game

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    There is no logic as to why aberdeen have a poor record at Tynecastle, litterally none, hearts have been mince for the last 50 years bar the odd year here and there , i don't get why the performances are usually so weak and pathetic

I think it's back to hoofball 5 at the back again tomorrow

line up the same way he did versus rangers and the european teams, 5-4-1 as if hearts are full of galacticos and Miovski up front with direct missiles being constantly smashed to him all game
    Our record has probably been poor at tynecastle because we have been mince for the past 30 years bar the odd year here and there.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast