+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

As meek a surrender in that second half as we have come to expect from Robson. Does anyone, anywhere believe he can turn this around? When the going get tough all that happens is our manager gets an obsession with his snotty nose.

23 points from 20 games and 3rd being NINETE3N points ahead can only mean 1 thing.

Yes we played well in the first half, best I've seen us for a while but it ultimately stood for nothing when we went in 0-0 at the break.

Soft disallowed goal for us and soft penalty for them totally changed the game and we never recovered once we went 1 down.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Does anyone, anywhere believe he can turn this around?
    Dave Cormack does.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Dave Cormack does.

great result. VAR hehe. operated by legends

Including his record from last year Robson has....

35 games managed = 15 wins, 14 losses, 6 draws, 51 points from a possible 105 and 44 goals scored with 49 conceded (-5)

For the money he has had at his disposal then that is a shockingly bad return.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    A fixture second only to Parkhead in the utterly pointless waste of time stakes.

Even when playing well we always shyte the bed there.

This current mob? Forget it.

Not sure I’ll even watch. If I do I’ll be very surprised to make it to full time.

Write it off & move onto midweek - the only potential 3 points we have in the next 4/5 fixtures…
    Hardly a mystic Meg type prediction above granted - this game is basically free money fae the bookies - but I never made it to FT as expected.

So, from what I saw:

Good first half, but the usual failure to capitalise. Final ball, crossing & decision making in final third as totally crap as ever.

Usual utter capitulation second half. We are soft, tactically naive (being kind) and not very good at football. Nae a great combo.

Robson out.

Did I miss anything?

Robson again throwing his players under the bus, questioning their attitude. Nothing about all the questionable subs and why the one midfielder he did leave on was the oldest and already on a booking. More importantly no mention of his unhealthy obsession with his nose and ears

I'd imagine Dundee will put the final nail in Robson's coffin midweek.

Is he away yet?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast