+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

It would be very refreshing if they told the truth this week and said that they are actually nowhere near an appointment.

It's obvious that we won't have a new manager until the season is finished.

What’s the deal with this Jimmy Thelin guy anyway?

I don’t know much about him other than what I have read but there seems to be a lot of people on the hat claiming that he’s a great manager.

He’s never won fvck all and I find it hard to believe that many people watch a lot of Swedish football so it seems to me they wanting this guy because they don’t want the usual Scottish merry go round manager.

Maybe he is worth a punt but he’s going to need serious financial backing if it’s going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    What’s the deal with this Jimmy Thelin guy anyway?

I don’t know much about him other than what I have read but there seems to be a lot of people on the hat claiming that he’s a great manager.

He’s never won fvck all and I find it hard to believe that many people watch a lot of Swedish football so it seems to me they wanting this guy because they don’t want the usual Scottish merry go round manager.

Maybe he is worth a punt but he’s going to need serious financial backing if it’s going to work.
    Somebody posted on the hat about him a couple of weeks backand stated he is a good manager.

The guy was from the UK, but lived in Sweden and follows the game over their.

No idea on Thelin myself, but he does have a decent record in Sweden.

The amount of clubs in Scotland, outwith the cheeks, who have been successful with foreign managers is fairly slim, but then again most of us haven't had much success with Scottish or home nations managers either.

But the songs......

More than a Thelin.......

What a feeling.....our gaffer's Jimmy Thelin.

Thelin hot hot hot.....

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    But the songs......

Thelin hot hot hot.....
    Good points, how much to sign him now? No point waiting with such song potential.

But the songs......

Thelin hot hot hot.....
    Aye you might be right there min, Colin is a w@nker for Warnock had a certain ring to it though?

Thelin hot hot hot.....
    We used that song for Leon Mike, so better retire it from the songbook to stop the PTSD kicking in for us older fans.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    It would be very refreshing if they told the truth this week and said that they are actually nowhere near an appointment.
    It would just be very refreshing if they ever told us the fkn truth.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    It would just be very refreshing if they ever told us the fkn truth.
    In fairness it would just be stories of how they have failed. We can all see it so probably don’t need to hear them talk about it to us.

It just goes to show how inept run a club we are though…Cormack, Burrows and Gunn (plus the FMB ) have mucked around that much we find ourselves scrambling about in the bottom 6 in the Scottish league. All these positions in the club DOF, CEO, FMB and we are worse off because of them all football wise. The best decision they could make would be let football people run the playing side and structure of the club. Get good people in to do the job.

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast