+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

Quote Originally Posted by paulbutler View Post
    Great appointing Craig Levein.

Will make aberdeen even more boring to watch and one to avoid in any coupon.
    You'd know all about boring ya tubesteak!

Quote Originally Posted by Mensa View Post
    Lets see if we get one without points being taken off. I doubt it sunshine. Enjoy your play off, could be Dundee Utd and we know they are better than you
    You've had points (quite rightly) deducted once. How do you explain the fact you're tied with Dundee for most top flight relegations?

Tinpot yo-yo team. Hoors drawers of Midlothian FC

So international games are done.

Are we reckoning a new manager in place for the County game?

Doubt it myself and think Leven will be seeing out the season in the dugout.

It’s looking like the rumours are true that no one wants to go near the job because nobody wants to work for Cormack.

I said over a year ago that he is the biggest problem at the club and it’s looking like I was right for a change.

It’s getting to the stage where he is going to have to get hounded out of the club for his own good.

Burrows issued a video release saying it’s unlikely the new manager will be in place during their initial claim of it happening during the international break!

I am laughing because as the days go on these guys in our boardroom are looking even more ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Burrows issued a video release saying it’s unlikely the new manager will be in place during their initial claim of it happening during the international break!

I am laughing because as the days go on these guys in our boardroom are looking even more ridiculous.
    I agree with him that it is important to get it right.

I'm happier it was Burrows who did the piece as I find he comes across well when he speaks. Maybe the penny is dropping that it's best to keep Dave away from the press/media side of things.

It's important we concentrate on Saturdays game and let this sideshow take care of itself.

The fitba is all that matters.

They are definitely feeling the pressure. I reckon they are terrified about making an appointment….they know if it goes wrong they are all in a bit of trouble. I don’t think the fans will take too kindly to another poor choice of manager.

That video suggests to me they perhaps knew who they wanted, have been turned down, are back to square one and have absolutely no idea who they want now. A total shambles. Where is Dave???

They have had two fecking months to find some cnut! Joke outfit now.

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast