+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

This has the potential to go south rapidly.
    I just hope we can get to the end of the season with limited damage done and we manage to luck into a decent manager come the summer.

And at least we haven't gone down the pa edo route like the Diets did mind.

FFS I see he has been pictured arriving at the airport.

Neil Warnock and the way forward

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    I get that many managers have huge egos, but my biggest concern is that Warnock is just seeking headlines and publicity. Thought the same with the boy Wilder, who I thought was using us so he wasn’t forgotten man down in England.
    While Warnock has plenty of experience does he have the tactical nous, and understanding of the Scottish game?
    Will give him the benefit of the doubt but hopefully he will come in and get the best out of the players- and not make things worse
    1. Warnock - good appointment.
    2. Cormack - heart very much in the right place. He will come good.
    3. Build a new main stand at pittodrie.
    4. Milne must go.
    5. Whoever takes over in the summer - as long as he doesn’t proclaim his undying love for Motherwell - that’s a step in the right direction.

SF

Chris Rock had a bit about John McLean being way too fvking old to be president because he was 72 - two! That seems almost quaint now, given the decrepit mummies the americans have been forced to vote for in the meantime - because that's real democracy - anyway, come on: that's nae age to be managing a proper fitba team, as I expect we still presume AFC to be. What actual decision-making power is our new guy going to have? Or is he pure figurehead?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Have you not been moaning for months about Robson playing hoofball?

What do you think a dinosaur like Warnock is going to do.

The club should have had a plan in place to replace Robson like every other club seems to have when they sack a manager.As like last season they sleep walk into a situation where they have to sack a manager and have no idea who to appoint.

What were they doing for the 3 months Robson was interim manager last season?

Surely they had a short list of managers back then and some of them are still available.
    I have been moaning. We all have. Clueless, losing hoofball from a novice with absolutely no idea what he was doing was not good.

Given the state we’re in, I’ll take pragmatic winning hoofball from someone who knows what they’re doing short term - assuming that’s what we’ll get. He has the track record, so at least we have something tangible to give us some hope in this case.

We also just have to hope they get the long term solution right this time. They’re not rushing it, that’s good, but given the 3 swings and a miss so far, the juries out clearly…

I have no problem with hoofball whatsoever, as long as we’re winning

Daily record saying Rangers guy Warnock will get the Joab.

He's sounds like a good guy

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...s-32041885.amp

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    my user name comes from the thing I had to point to in court at my dads trial
    Steady on

Derek Adams available now for permanent manager, I recall a few folk saying they wanted him once upon a time…..wow!

Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast