+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Next manager

(Disclaimer ... Robson's interim period featured a great defensive record ... pre top six games, but as far as I am aware/can remember, he was not responsible for the signings of Pollock and McDonald ... Did Jim actually fix it for us, but couldna stay around tae see it fixed?? )

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    (Disclaimer ... Robson's interim period featured a great defensive record ... pre top six games, but as far as I am aware/can remember, he was not responsible for the signings of Pollock and McDonald ... Did Jim actually fix it for us, but couldna stay around tae see it fixed?? )
    I'm sure Pollock and MacDonald were coming before Goodwin went.
    I have a vague recollection of him speaking about two defenders coming in before the window closed.

As with my post yesterday about Thelin coming in. I could be speaking shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I'm sure Pollock and MacDonald were coming before Goodwin went.
    I have a vague recollection of him speaking about two defenders coming in before the window closed.
    Aye, that's the point Ah wis makin' .. ie. The improvement they made to our defensive efforts was arguably mair attributable tae Jimbo than Robbo.

Looking more and more like Thelin set to be announced shortly if reports in Swedish media are anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Looking more and more like Thelin set to be announced shortly if reports in Swedish media are anything to go by.
    Elfsborg are lining up their new coaching team BEFORE they let Thelin go!

Hope Cormack and Co and taking notes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Elfsborg are lining up their new coaching team BEFORE they let Thelin go!

Hope Cormack and Co and taking notes.
    … but we were onto Warnock like a rat up a drainpipe!😰

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Aye, that's the point Ah wis makin' .. ie. The improvement they made to our defensive efforts was arguably mair attributable tae Jimbo than Robbo.
    Though there's no guarantee Goodwin would actually have played them in their proper positions.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    One outlet saying he is coming but staying with Elfsborg until June 1st?
    Also says other members of their set up is leaving also? Technical Director?
    FMB maybe🤣

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    One outlet saying he is coming but staying with Elfsborg until June 1st?
    Also says other members of their set up is leaving also? Technical Director?
    FMB maybe��
    Good news. If and I repeat IF true. I guess he will assess the team by watching Redtv until that date??

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Good news. If and I repeat IF true. I guess he will assess the team by watching Redtv until that date??
    If it is 1st June I hope he has people in his team as well as himself taking in games as well as watching red tv

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast