+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Thread: Next manager

I hope we are still playing in the SPL.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I hope we are still playing in the SPL.
    you cud be relegated again bit like how the year 2000 should have gone

Well if current trends continue, he could be back in Sweden for the start of their 2025 season!

Welcome Jimmy loon and all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitbaby View Post
    We've never been relegated.

Never, ever been relegated.

We're not being relegated this season either, so dry yer eyes min.

Seems a bit ridiculous that he’s not going to join until the summer considering they have all but lined up his replacement.

I reckon he will be here before the post split fixtures start.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitbaby View Post
    cry more

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    We've never been relegated.

Never, ever been relegated.

We're not being relegated this season either, so dry yer eyes min.
    It's pleasing how much our record of never being relegated winds up the fans of the diddy/Yoyo clubs.
    Poor old Gotit spends his time making up names to get on our site to remind us we've been relegated. Thanks for that. Maybe Gotit could come back another time and remind us that if we had lost the play off against DAFC then we would have been relegated then too. Or maybe if we hadn't beaten the pjms we would have been relegated then as well. Oh that time we played Falkirk and won, if only we had lost....

I can’t pretend to know any more about Jimmy Thelin than I’ve read these last few weeks. But from a position of relative ignorance, on the face of it, it feels like the kind of appointment we should be making. Not the usual merry go round of uninspiring SPFL managers; has a track record of improving teams; ditto developing players; is ambitious; not afraid to take on the ‘big’ teams on his turf, etc.

Also pleased to see he’s keeping Leven on - having someone who understands Scottish football makes sense, and Leven’s proved sensible so far.

All in all, I’m relatively happy. Let’s see what his first interview is like and then his summer recruitment/release of those he doesn’t want.

Fingers crossed he’s in the job for more than 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    It's pleasing how much our record of never being relegated winds up the fans of the diddy/Yoyo clubs.
    Poor old Gotit spends his time making up names to get on our site to remind us we've been relegated. Thanks for that. Maybe Gotit could come back another time and remind us that if we had lost the play off against DAFC then we would have been relegated then too. Or maybe if we hadn't beaten the pjms we would have been relegated then as well. Oh that time we played Falkirk and won, if only we had lost....
    Relegation the one area they can proudly claim a much better record than us and still they greet about it.

Never mind though, our resident (sh*t) troll will have Albert Kidd day to look forward too in a few weeks. Something really worth greeting about.

Has this place got an ignore user function? Can’t seem to find it.
    Da understand folk acknowledging the trolls, just encourages them.

Edit: ignore (��), I’ve found it

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast