+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Spuds

Spuds

I think you were robbed. Your goalie was i obstructed on several occasions by Citeh players including when they scored the tap in.
    Your tippy tappy in defence is a risky game also. But I thought you looked strong and gutted you lost.

Cheers gaz but citeh were the better team, especially in the first half, and deserved to go through. You just never know how decisions like this are going to be decided, on another day the ref would have given a foul. Hopefully, we can challenge for the Top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Cheers gaz but citeh were the better team, especially in the first half, and deserved to go through. You just never know how decisions like this are going to be decided, on another day the ref would have given a foul. Hopefully, we can challenge for the Top 4.
    Yes, I watched the game as well and agree that City just shaded it. By the way davee we have just brought in Japhet Tanganga from Spurs on loan, it seems he was loaned to Augsburg but never played for them, so he has said he was glad to get back to London and play for the Lions, he is a bit rusty but can see the promise in him despite him playing a ball to a Preston player for them to get their only goal. But as a defender he loves to get forward in attack, which is good. Have you seen him play ?

He looked really promising when he got into the first team but seems to have gone backwards since.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    He looked really promising when he got into the first team but seems to have gone backwards since.
    Yes still a bit rusty but getting some game time now.