+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Dabenomics

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    Roma's like most of their lot i.e. no very bright. He can't see there are similarities in the finances of both clubs. Losses over an number of years underwritten by American owners. Like us United as a club own very little, the assets being in the hands of the owners a situation many of their support don't want to believe. Their financial situation is currently way worse than ours. They haver on about administation and percentages in the pound without realising how close they are and were to being in the same position. The Soutter windfall saved them from Administration another fact that they will not countenance. Their reckless spending mirrors our first admin and relegation lower league problems our second. The only difference is their sugar daddy has the wherewithal and arguably stupidity to turn the losses into loans or equity. What bothers him is that outwith the financial situation we are miles ahead of them at present. Better manager, better players, better prospects. Personally I reckon United will win the current poor Championship, as it is, and a Championship as poor as it was last year. We have come on leaps and bounds since last season and it remains to be seen if they can improve enough to stay up next season. The problem with them is that they still think they are world famous, they are not even relevant to the Premier League at present and that fact drives them nuts. A pleasing picture.

I can't take anything seriously that comes from the ramblings of a support that thinks they had 8200 at Saturday's game. It is maybe a small matter in the scheme of things but wholly symptomatic of their delusional tendencies. Thanks for your contributions Roma, they provide us with some amusement but away and worry about your own teams prospects and don't come back until you have something sensible to say.

PS
    It is interesting that we allow you to come onto our forum and you are not banned for saying what you believe however misjudged these beliefs are. I ventured a while ago onto Dayglo' Mad, once only, challenging the inflated crowd figures. A measured post with no abuse just my 'beliefs ' as to your crowd inflation situation. One post and their Mods banned me for a month which also meant I couldn't post on our side. That reeked of insecurity and not wanting to hear home truths.
    They're like the woke TQ cult - they want to press their agenda and beliefs on others but refuse to accept that they have to accept your beliefs. Criticise them and it's histrioniocs and tantrums - resulting in your ban.

By telling the truth you've committed what is, in their minds, a hate crime.

Roma's like most of their lot i.e. no very bright. He can't see there are similarities in the finances of both clubs. Losses over an number of years underwritten by American owners. Like us United as a club own very little, the assets being in the hands of the owners a situation many of their support don't want to believe. Their financial situation is currently way worse than ours. They haver on about administation and percentages in the pound without realising how close they are and were to being in the same position. The Soutter windfall saved them from Administration another fact that they will not countenance. Their reckless spending mirrors our first admin and relegation lower league problems our second. The only difference is their sugar daddy has the wherewithal and arguably stupidity to turn the losses into loans or equity. What bothers him is that outwith the financial situation we are miles ahead of them at present. Better manager, better players, better prospects. Personally I reckon United will win the current poor Championship, as it is, and a Championship as poor as it was last year. We have come on leaps and bounds since last season and it remains to be seen if they can improve enough to stay up next season. The problem with them is that they still think they are world famous, they are not even relevant to the Premier League at present and that fact drives them nuts. A pleasing picture.

I can't take anything seriously that comes from the ramblings of a support that thinks they had 8200 at Saturday's game. It is maybe a small matter in the scheme of things but wholly symptomatic of their delusional tendencies. Thanks for your contributions Roma, they provide us with some amusement but away and worry about your own teams prospects and don't come back until you have something sensible to say.

PS
    It is interesting that we allow you to come onto our forum and you are not banned for saying what you believe however misjudged these beliefs are. I ventured a while ago onto Dayglo' Mad, once only, challenging the inflated crowd figures. A measured post with no abuse just my 'beliefs ' as to your crowd inflation situation. One post and their Mods banned me for a month which also meant I couldn't post on our side. That reeked of insecurity and not wanting to hear home truths.
    I'm not into bans.

The dabs that post on football related stuff are open and don't pretend they are anything but dabs.

The dabs that post on non related football stuff are a bit more discrete but almost never post on football stuff.

I think that's ok.

Unlike Pravda which has at least half a dozen regular dab posters pretending to be Dee's whilst they ban folk who have been going to Dens for over a century between them 😊

And to be fair It was a thread about utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'm not into bans.

The dabs that post on football related stuff are open and don't pretend they are anything but dabs.

The dabs that post on non related football stuff are a bit more discrete but almost never post on football stuff.

I think that's ok.

Unlike Pravda which has at least half a dozen regular dab posters pretending to be Dee's whilst they ban folk who have been going to Dens for over a century between them 😊

And to be fair It was a thread about utd.
    To be clear I'm not into bans either especially when it's me being banned. I reckon we are way more tolerant than over on the Dark side. Their Mods banned me after a fair few of their posters egged them on with posts of "get this guy banned" and various less printable versions of the same.

To be clear I'm not into bans either especially when it's me being banned. I reckon we are way more tolerant than over on the Dark side. Their Mods banned me after a fair few of their posters egged them on with posts of "get this guy banned" and various less printable versions of the same.
    I got that during the scamdemic where just about every single thing I posted over there eventually turned out to be true.

I pushed it a bit but I suspect one of the mods completely agreed with me hence why the mob didn't get their way but I probably sailed close.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'm not into bans.

That's something I've noticed too and it is getting worse. The increasing numbers of DAB 'undercover agents' are that thick they don't even hide it too well. My problem with TDB site, in addition to banning loyal Dees, as you point out, for not agreeing with their policies is that they go mental when regular posters call out the interlopers in effect 'banning' any such reporting. In fact they do this with such a zeal that it makes no sense to me.

That's something I've noticed too and it is getting worse. The increasing numbers of DAB 'undercover agents' are that thick they don't even hide it too well. My problem with TDB site, in addition to banning loyal Dees, as you point out, for not agreeing with their policies is that they go mental when regular posters call out the interlopers in effect 'banning' any such reporting. In fact they do this with such a zeal that it makes no sense to me.
    Some of them are hoose Dees and hoose Dees and only really like other hoose Dees.....and Mr Sensible who irritates some of the hoose Dees but has won the hearts of others by knowing who Dundee are away to sign before Linda. 😄

I as you know was banned because they had irrefutable proof I had 3 identities, when in fact I had a brother and a nephew.

They wudnae ken a dab was shagging their Mrs even if their was an orange boiler suit on the line and shed shades in the glove compartment.

Who is an undercover poster on TDBF. My guess is Prince Buster. 😄🫠😄

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Who is an undercover poster on TDBF. My guess is Prince Buster. ������
    He's got DAB written all over him

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Who is an undercover poster on TDBF. My guess is Prince Buster. ������
    But seriously there's one calling itself (I'm woke too) Taipei

Has Roma came back with a formation to get one his seaside players into our team, had a quick peek through it from Saturday, jeezo it’s worse than I thought.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)