Honestly think we will get a large penalty for the trouble which got out of hand. Thanks to Dan I got my tickets and was right next to it,

When the Dingles got their second goal two supporters jumped up and starting giving it large and that’s how it started. They got absolutely battered from all sides and the problem was the stewards couldn’t get them out as hundreds of West Brom supporters came from no-where. When the Police came idiots of ours starting fighting with the police and it all spilled on to the pitch. Eventually the wolves supporter was carried out and was black and blue and even had part of his coat ripped off. This started the West Brom supporters off in the East Stand who were battling with police and throwing every object you could think of on to the pitch and at the Wolves players.

Turned really nasty and could have quite easily got out of hand. Where we were when it kicked off Bartley had to help his wife and little child out of the stand on to the pitch.

Scenes you don’t want to witness. I really felt sorry for families and small kids in tears especially when the riot police starting hitting individuals with batons.

Not good and think we will be fined heavily as no place for this in football