+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abaaerdeen

Abaaerdeen

It's doable but difficult no matter their problems.

This is a mid table, low in confidence dons side not a ****e one.

Mccowan a huge loss, Beck a massive plus.

Mellon not seen in the flesh yet but looks the part.

Hopeful but no score prediction.....not seen many wins up there.

I’m heading up there quite optimistic tonight but oor record is not good. Real pity McCowan got that daft suspension

Get an early goal , and we will romp it

Decent game if a bit bitty.

I thought we had far more shape and structure to our play than Aberdeen and better team until the pen.

Fell out of it a bit after that.

Carson save keeps us in it and caught a wee break with offside goal but after that I thought we were far the better team.

Ashcroft ( who I thought had played last game at Killie ) is just an absolute warrior in opponents box, mulligan had best game in ages.....and Boeteng and lyle kept us ticking over nicely in the middle.

Wee bit more composure up top and we cuda won it.

Moaned about a lack of steel and resilience at hearts and Killie but Dundee really stuck at it tonight.

Another point towards Europe, I reckon 41 pts gets us top 6, 48 pts gets us in.

All getting rather exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Decent game if a bit bitty.

I thought we had far more shape and structure to our play than Aberdeen and better team until the pen.

Fell out of it a bit after that.

Carson save keeps us in it and caught a wee break with offside goal but after that I thought we were far the better team.

Ashcroft ( who I thought had played last game at Killie ) is just an absolute warrior in opponents box, mulligan had best game in ages.....and Boeteng and lyle kept us ticking over nicely in the middle.

Wee bit more composure up top and we cuda won it.

Moaned about a lack of steel and resilience at hearts and Killie but Dundee really stuck at it tonight.

Another point towards Europe, I reckon 41 pts gets us top 6, 48 pts gets us in.

All getting rather exciting.
    Tap 5 in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Tap 5 in Europe?
    Unless a team lower than fifth wins the cup. Not likely but possible.

Tap 5 in Europe?
    As below

We wud go into 2nd qualifying round, 25 July and 1st August.

350k even if you lose and no LC group stages, think your guaranteed half a mill if you win the tie and into next round.

It's a chance I'd say maybe 7/2, bookies have us 10/11 to finish top 6.

Also throw in huge difference in league prize money between 5th and the much heralded 10th and the 1.1 million we get next season for Rantics efforts it cud be a very profitable spell.

Wish we had Holt and watt though. 😆

Only problem could be the sheep sniffing around doc.I hope they pissed him off last time when sacked we del boy.

Only problem could be the sheep sniffing around doc.I hope they pissed him off last time when sacked we del boy.
    Like to think Doc is happy with backing he’s getting at Dens, said last night his should be first contract we look at in the summer, he must love the lack of travel he has staying in the Ferry, also has to look at Dons job and think it’s a time bomb for who ever takes it, fans still think it’s the 80’s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)