+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: City and Amdouni

City and Amdouni

I have no expectations here against a brilliant City team. However, even in this early stage at 2-0 Amdouni is lax and lazy and does not put the effort in. He is a liability.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    I have no expectations here against a brilliant City team. However, even in this early stage at 2-0 Amdouni is lax and lazy and does not put the effort in. He is a liability.
    It is not just him Lancaster.The team could not fight their way out of a wet paper bag.Same old and it does not matter who we are up against.Giving the ball away all over the park,nobody can put a shot on target,set pieces are pointless.We have had over 130 corners and not scored a single goal this season.Giving away soft goals like Citeh`s first tonight.

[QUOTE=lancaster100;40439183]I have no expectations here against a brilliant City team. However, even in this early stage at 2-0 Amdouni is lax and lazy and does not put the effort in. He is a liability.QUOTE]

I don’t know where that leaves us when JBG is on the field and Vitinho is just ball watching and I’m less than impressed with Brownhill as well

So if you’re right and Amdouni is that bad we are playing the best team in the world with 7 men can’t be good can it.

This is the hardest team to play against and Amdouni for me does our midfields graft but then can’t get up to help Foster.

I’d criticise a few more before him though.

[QUOTE=army88;40439207]
    I have no expectations here against a brilliant City team. However, even in this early stage at 2-0 Amdouni is lax and lazy and does not put the effort in. He is a liability.QUOTE]

I don’t know where that leaves us when JBG is on the field and Vitinho is just ball watching and I’m less than impressed with Brownhill as well

So if you’re right and Amdouni is that bad we are playing the best team in the world with 7 men can’t be good can it.

This is the hardest team to play against and Amdouni for me does our midfields graft but then can’t get up to help Foster.

I’d criticise a few more before him though.
    Glad you have spotted the sloppy passing of Brownhill Army.I was wary of mentioning it as a few on here think he does ok.He is a grafter but not PL standard by a long way.60 seconds into the second half and 3-0.Our players should have walked out with a white flag above the team.Laughable.

[QUOTE=ClaretinBudapest;40439213]
    Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

Glad you have spotted the sloppy passing of Brownhill Army.I was wary of mentioning it as a few on here think he does ok.He is a grafter but not PL standard by a long way.60 seconds into the second half and 3-0.Our players should have walked out with a white flag above the team.Laughable.
    I like Josh as a rule tbh but today he’s miles off the pace, I never like criticising our players but I’m constantly bewildered how JBG makes the starting 11 and that Vitinho is caught ball watching every time he plays - I really really really do not get it at all - I’m assuming Taylor is leaving unless injured of course

Well done Connor Roberts at least he shows a bit of metal showing he cares and dislikes being on the losing side. Unlike most of the rest.

I’ll go with that Lancaster a bit of spunk required but I think in truth he’s an angry welsh man not passion for the team.

Well done Connor Roberts at least he shows a bit of metal showing he cares and dislikes being on the losing side. Unlike most of the rest.
    Roberts showed that when he had a pop at Weghorst in the Nations league.

Lads in the bar here in Nerja tonight asked why do we have no physicality. Indeed.

i dont know why vinny keeps on playing that clown in goal.imo,he was at fault for the first two goals ,,,get the taxi ordered and ship him out,,he is total rubbish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)