+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Celtic

Just back.
    What a second half. A good game of football and we had the c*nts rattled.

We started off badly, very badly and when they scored everyone was thinking, here we go again.

We came in to it more, but poor decision making and this passing it back shyte was killing us.

Could be more surprised in the second half, we looked like a team and got right in their faces. What a ball from Polvara for the Miovski goal.

We played well as a team in the second half with everyone doing their job. If I have one gripe it was bringing on Duk. I like the loon, but clearly not in the right frame of mind to be playing football just now.

Giving my MOTM to Miovski today, not just for the finish, but for his all round game. He lead the line well.

Not a cat in hells chance either that mank b@astards we played today or their bigoted cousins are getting a sniff.

Barron, Polvara and Shinnie also excellent in midfield and I thought we looked balanced at the back. Shytr goal to concede though.

Like I have said many times, I think we have a more than capable players, just need the right manager to come in and work some magic.

What caused the delay at the start of the game?

Was it to do with the managers?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

The VAR telly wisna working

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    The VAR telly wisna working
    Ta.

I suppose it did help up shortly afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

Ref. was checking with VAR to see if he could give a penalty before KO.

Pish first half but we were excellent in the second half and could have won it.

I guess it’s not that popular to have a song about individual players these days but surely Miovski deserves one?

The guy is just pure class.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

I guess it’s not that popular to have a song about individual players these days but surely Miovski deserves one?

Mak up a song for him min.

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Mak up a song for him min.
    No chance of that happening.

I was suggesting the Ultras should make a song about him.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    Play 4-3-3 with Clarkson and barron n midfield an actually have a go and keep possesion in the middle of the pitch with DUK left and morfis wide as outlets on the flanks

If they line up 5-4-1 hoof it will be 0-5
    Glad they didn't take up your formation...Duk when he came on was crap and Morris has no idea at all about fitba so if you start with those 2 you are basically playing with 9 as neither are willing to put a shift in - watch Morris' "efforts" when St M and Hearts scored their 2nd goals and then against Dundee when he nearly cost us a point - compared with what Miovski does. Duncan should have been on when Polvara (who had an excellent game) was taken off because he knows how to hold a position and mark. 2nd half performance was excellent - guy behind me in the SS when we had a corner said "I've never seen them pull all 11 back into the box for a corner, they're really worried".
    Last edited by dons8321; 03-02-2024 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Thought that last season when Duk was getting all the adulation

He scores with his left, he scores with his right,
    Bojan Miovski, makes Shankland look ****e”

Or something to the tune of Amore(?)

Miovski oh oh woh
    Miovski oh oh woh
    Goal scoring he does this for fun
    Against Jambos, the Tims or the Hun

Repeat

Apart from his goals, his all round play has improved this season and sure he is getting quicker

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast