+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly gone

Sorry to see him go. Maybe the championship a stretch for him but never got a run of games to find out. We'll need the likes of him in league one next season.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    How much did we get for him? Knowing us it will be the usual bargain basement price
    How much do think he is worth in today market?

Do you want Eaves as well?

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    How much did we get for him? Knowing us it will be the usual bargain basement price
    Undisclosed as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Strong, a bit raw but knows where the goal is.
    If you play him regularly he'll score plenty.
    He's a genuinely nice bloke too.
    Unfortunately the Championship was a stretch too far for him.
    The Championship was probably too far for him. We won’t be in the Champ next season though so we should have kept him. He is the only striker that was willing to have a shot and he could score.

3 1/2 year deal....wow! I doubt that the fee will be much bearing in mind they will be in League 2 next season where I think he will have an impact.In a way it is sad to see him go.The Gillingham goal gave him cult status and there have been many memorable finishes from him where you think....'this guys got something'.....but it never really happened over the tenures of 3 different managers! I think a TOTAL clear out has started!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    3 1/2 year deal....wow! I doubt that the fee will be much bearing in mind they will be in League 2 next season where I think he will have an impact.In a way it is sad to see him go.The Gillingham goal gave him cult status and there have been many memorable finishes from him where you think....'this guys got something'.....but it never really happened over the tenures of 3 different managers! I think a TOTAL clear out has started!
    And wasn’t he the player the manager signed but didn’t want?

Good luck to him, he always gave 100%.

Master of the vi tal goal Georgie. The sort who will score the goal to keep you up this year and take you up the next. A lovable baldy and nice guy.

I would doubt that there will be a millers fan who does not wish him good luck.

Thanks for the memories Georgie.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    And wasn’t he the player the manager signed but didn’t want?
    I've no idea.........have you?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast