+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What will it take.............

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    It was an ironic post from me.

I just found it amusing that someone was saying stop the racism during a very good discussion aboot immigration labelled the Welsh as singing coal miners, akin to me labelling all Poles as dodgy joiners or Romanians as blood sucking gypsies or Germans as goose stepping fascists or Postie's as elastic discarding lazy *******s......well last one maybe but you get my point.
    People from the Republic of Ireland are called tattie munchers and people from England in parts of the Highlands and Islands of Scotland are called White Settlers.
    I have never heard people from Wales called singing coal miners.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Why use a diacritical mark?
    Because it gets the word he used past the word police.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    Why use a diacritical mark?
    Instead of havering on about diacritical marks when are we going these hear from you about which of your players could get into our team. We await your reply with bated breath.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)