+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ayr (A) Match Thread

No. it isn't "Mad Mike's" lot.

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    still banned then?
    Mate been banned years, but if you honestly think I'd want to post on there these days you're mistaken. If I'd ever been that bothered I'd have done like all the others and just used a new email and username. Much happier posting here tbh and occasionally on Tek too. East football is full of nonces and downright weirdos and I just find them all pretty funny tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    He is not a hard worker on the park though, that's what pi55es folk off the most about his game. He does have some attributes and ability to be a good player but he doesn't show it nearly enough.
    Like him or not , he changed the game our way Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Impact sub, when he starts he's more often than not Gash

He did, and credit to him for it. He also scored the winning goal in Inverness. But there have been far too many performances like the recent home one analyst the Pars...

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Are you for real? Have you managed to peel the last poster of that American waste of a jersey off the wall yet?

Ive seen from the confines of the GFL, a boy who took an age to gain his match fitness, loose that fitness again, and swan about looking totally uninterested. Then add he is rumoured to be on a top wedge and reportedly thrown out the match day squad and his stinking attitude. He deserves every word of criticism that people send his way.

He does though deserve the praise when he produces an outrageous lift over a defending player, his hattrick and when a trundler finds the net.

You mention a recent draw, so just imagine if he had turned up v Dunfermline instead of one of the worst performances from any player this season! That is not impressive, just look at Sibbald and Holt this season for impressive!
    That Dunfermline game he was a lone striker starved of any decent service , also how many did play well that game ??? Our wide men , for example, went hiding , was a horrible performance all round not just by Watt

That Dunfermline game he was a lone striker starved of any decent service , also how many did play well that game ??? Our wide men , for example, went hiding , was a horrible performance all round not just by Watt
    True, Middleton very lucky to start again sat

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Lol so one bad game in 6, just ignore that he's contributed to 8 of the last 11 goals we've scored and been one of our better players recently overall

You dislike him, it's that simple, he's always been a hard worker on the park but cos you think he looks disinterested that matters more, he wouldn't be in the team if that was the case
    Dont actually dislike him as on his day he can come up with something absolutely outrageous that has me watching again and again on the highlights, ie his outrageous ball over a defender then goal recently. The second goal of his hattrick and the goal on Saturday. But there is too much of what Whitfield has described, and i just want more!

Mention of Harkes is more the link to you rather than Watt, but i think its lost in space!

He is one of the senior members of the team and maybe should have had a word or 2! On that vein of thought as well, i expect that his attitude might have rubbed off on said younger providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Or East football even, offering each other square go's behind the shed and persisting with that gibbering c*nt Willie26 on top of the general theme of utterly depressed and joyless makes here look positively heavenly 😂
    Yeah, i left that place cos of some moaning old c*nt fae Burnley. Unfortunately he followed me here. We seem to have tamed him somewhat however. 😉

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)