+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ayr (A) Match Thread

We are absolutely f*cking shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Utd83 View Post
    Look the same as other games recently so predictable, so slow at passing. 2 going out to take a corner wtf. Only.person who can change the way we play is Goodwin and I am sorry he ain't for changing . If we lose the next game I want change and change quick. This group of players were hungry, fast up for attacking football at the start of the season. Goodwin has changed that. I dont like how defensive he likes the team to play I want to be entertained win lose or draw but this style is so boring. We should winning this league with ease but with a defensive minded manager all speed this team has, has gone. Change for me if we dont win against raith.
    See when we got relegated in 95, Kirkwood went about trying to get promotion the following season the right way imo. Didn't go up as champions but the games were entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    the new signings haven't hit the ground running.

The danger is messing with what we have too much, for me wotherspoon and grieve are options off the bench

Watt, Moult, Middleton and Fotheringham are still first choice in my book and have contributed all season and no reason why they wouldn't the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Goodwin must be on a shoogly peg if we don't win this! He is absolutely unable to get this set of players up for a match of any importance! You would think we were trying to NOT get promoted! I would say he has the next 135 minutes to save his job!

Why because Ayr scored an early free kick? When is it ever easy going away from home against a team with a new manager?

Shoogly peg, 135 mins to save his job, dearie me....

You would think doing better than anyone predicted in the summer is not trying to get promoted, regardless of final score that is knee jerk hyperbole

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The danger is messing with what we have too much, for me wotherspoon and grieve are options off the bench

Watt, Moult, Middleton and Fotheringham are still first choice in my book and have contributed all season and no reason why they wouldn't the rest of the season
    All of them are culpable of not showing up regularly enough, and surprise, surprise they have been regulars in this poor run.

Is that Docs first goal for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    All of them are culpable of not showing up regularly enough, and surprise, surprise they have been regulars in this poor run.

It's not a poor run, it's just not as good as earlier in the season which was almost impeccable

And no they are responsible for us being top, culpable for anything else, they are doing well by the club fit the most part after the **** show of last season

Sick of the chronic negativity in our support

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Is that Docs first goal for us?

No, scored in the 6-0 v Arbroath

Yessss

That's proper character and resilience

One of the best away records in Europe continues, 4 pts ahead, roll on Kirkcaldy

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    It's not a poor run, it's just not as good as earlier in the season which was almost impeccable

And no they are responsible for us being top, culpable for anything else, they are doing well by the club fit the most part after the **** show of last season

Sick of the chronic negativity in our support
    Re the negativity

Given recent history I understand where it's coming from. It can be very frustrating supporting our club.

At the end of the day we all love the club. But, like yourself, I would like to see some posters be less negative and realise that the manager and players ARE trying hard.

It's a tough league to get out of and despite our resources it will still take a big effort from us to get promoted as champions.

Anyhow, we came away from a difficult fixture away today with 3 points.

So, in summary, 'Mon the Shed!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)