+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: New Pre Match Anthem Chosen

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Should be playing the Floyd... Comfortably Nombe, in acknowledgment of our million quid superstar
    Or ( pick your player) Wish You Were Here

Set the controls for the middle of league one!

The general malaise of the club

... even stretches to the fans. I like bachelor boy but we create no original songs any more. The ones we did like the chip butty song we let the blunts claim it. Every team at nys this season has brought their own collection of often original songs but we offer nowt. The pigs had the classic laurel and hardy honolulu baby/wednesday. Why are we so backwards with these sort of things. Maybe we need to find out from other clubs fans where there songs come from and how they get all to sing them.

Requiems would be now more appropriate .

Theme from "The Titanic"

Silly song

I hereby call upon the club to ditch the silly cliff song, some claim our comments filter through to them, so join in and voice your approval to ditch…..because meaningful change is needed, not disguising events with PR distraction stunts and stories..…they are actually counter productive. Not to mention cringeworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    I hereby call upon the club to ditch the silly cliff song, some claim our comments filter through to them, so join in and voice your approval to ditch…..because meaningful change is needed, not disguising events with PR distraction stunts and stories..…they are actually counter productive. Not to mention cringeworthy.
    Agree.

Fully agree

and whilst we're at it, drop the other meaningless gestures and virtue signalling stunts

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Fully agree

and whilst we're at it, drop the other meaningless gestures and virtue signalling stunts
    You'd have nothing to moan about then. What would you do with all that spare time?

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    If the comments filter through, can I also add that catering is still utterly awful. Between failing to order stuff correctly and burning the stuff they do get, it's piss poor. Do better, please.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast