+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: It's back !!

Sorry malwayne but I would really like Italy to beat Wales and to bestow them with the wooden spoon (though I can't see it happening). So England to win with bonus points and Ireland to get beat and England win the 6 nations (can't see that happening either).

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Sorry malwayne but I would really like Italy to beat Wales and to bestow them with the wooden spoon (though I can't see it happening). So England to win with bonus points and Ireland to get beat and England win the 6 nations (can't see that happening either).
    chris, I can't quite make out the colour of the lenses in your specs, however, I think that you will need considerably more colour to make your wishes come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    chris, I can't quite make out the colour of the lenses in your specs, however, I think that you will need considerably more colour to make your wishes come true.
    Les blues?

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Right! First of all, the 3 winners on the weekend all deserved to win. Italian rugby is progressing a bit and they will come to Cardiff full of confidence. Their U20’s are playing here the night before , aswell. I wouldn’t be surprised if both their teams won.
    England deserved their win against Farrell’s team. Ireland weren’t in control as they like to be, and you just felt England could do it, even though the clock was ticking down.
    As for Wales, both their U20’s and full team were steamrollered by supposition which was too good in every aspect. Welsh rugby is in a right mess , from regional level right through to the international stage. We will be in the backwater for quite a while , by the look of it. It doesn’t make you want to get off your settee and take a look. Lots of “ fans” want to be seen ,at the MilleniumStadium, but they won’t go and watch regional rugby, where the same players are on view. It’s going to be a long road back on all fronts , by the look of it.

Three winners this weekend- all the home sides. Can’t see it going any other way.

Two upsets last weekend so who knows? If England can play to the same standard they could take France.

We gave that game to france, we didn't just shoot ourselves in the foot we blew off both our feet. At least Wales came last, just stirring it with my wooden spoon.

Two of their tries came from our line-outs, it drives me fecking witless, but at least we really have got our Rugby team back, they're worth watching again.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)