+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v Southampton

We don't need any help from anyone else ,because we can't even help ourselves...seems our manager as already given up on attempting to stay up anyway

You can't expect to stay up when you don't even try to win a game

All we are doing is attempting to avoid losing rather than actually going out with any intent on actually giving the opposition anything to think about themselves defensively
    Last edited by Cebuman; 03-02-2024 at 04:49 PM.

Seriki on now. Let's see what he's got to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post
    We don't need any help from anyone else ,because we can't even help ourselves...seems our manager as already given up on attempting to stay up anyway

You can't expect to stay up when you don't even try to win a game

All we are doing is attempting to avoid losing rather than actually going out with any intent on actually giving the opposition anything to think about themselves defensively
    It's easy from the armchair

A striker who can actually get a shot on target would have been a better sub

Well I certainly think Southampton could beat us while sat in their armchairs...You can't expect to give any team problems of their ability with one up front

Johansson easily our man of the match today.

Well you know we have completely given up when we put a complete donkey on as a sub...I completely give up on this club they are not worth anyone's support they don't deserve anyone to turn up !

That result was so predictable ,I was originally going to this match like I did in the reverse fixture...glad I didn't waste my money and time actually...we did all but wave the white flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cebuman View Post
    Well you know we have completely given up when we put a complete donkey on as a sub...I completely give up on this club they are not worth anyone's support they don't deserve anyone to turn up !
    You come on here about once every 6 months to tell us that.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456