+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v Southampton

MillersMad Matchthread - The MILLERS v Southampton

You can place a bet on the Millers winning at 10/1! Now if you were at the races and saw a horse called The Millers at that price and the jockey was wearing red and white you'd throw a couple of quid on it wouldn't you? I know that I would
    Personally I think that it's disrespectful but Southampton are on a great run whilst we're not but it's a game of football and anything can happen. I'm not saying that we'll win, of course I truly want us to but we were supposed to have gotten hammered down there and didn't! Our defence is better and more organised and our playing squad is arguably stronger with the return of some players.

Owt can happen and strange results pop up each week! I'm not quite sure we'll be relegated this season! The odds are against I know but I haven't thrown the towel in.

Enjoy the game everyone!

COME ON YOU RED AND WHITE WIZARDS!!

It's a dog's chance, but a chance.

Stranger things happen in football

And with a rousing chorus of Batchelor Boy to spur the team on, how can we lose?

We do seem to play better against the so called "elite".It would be a massive bonus if we could get something out of this and use it as a platform plus if we have Cam back and release Hacks to play further forward,you never know the great escape could be on.

Only one result today.
    Millers 2 Southampton 1
    I’m that confident if it doesn’t happen I’ll buy Cam lunch.

No new starters! That is surprising but good that Cam is on the bench

TEAM v @SouthamptonFC | Johansson, Cafu, Clucas, Hugill, Lindsay, Peltier, Odoffin, Morrison (C), Tiehi, Revan, Kioso.

SUBS | Phillips, Humphreys, Rinomhota, Rathbone, Appiah, Wyke, Eaves, Nombe.

Pip you’ve missed Seriki as one of the subs

I thought we had to have an home grown player in the squad? Where is the lad from Sheffield utd? Hugill up front on his own, seems strange?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    TEAM v @SouthamptonFC | Johansson, Cafu, Clucas, Hugill, Lindsay, Peltier, Odoffin, Morrison (C), Tiehi, Revan, Kioso.

SUBS | Phillips, Humphreys, Rinomhota, Rathbone, Appiah, Wyke, Eaves, Nombe.

I'm a bit disappointed that Wyke isn't starting, but hopefully he'll come on later in the game and score a goal or two.

COME ON YOU MILLERS

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I thought we had to have an home grown player in the squad? Where is the lad from Sheffield utd? Hugill up front on his own, seems strange?
    If we don’t name one we lose a sub.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast